𝗢𝗡𝗘

WELCOME HOME

🌻  🌻  🌻  🌻  🌻  🌻  🌻  🌻

Salvatore Boarding School For The Young & Gifted- 2030

KIAN'S VOICEOVER

The Salvatore School was the school for the supernatural. For people like me and my siblings. My mother is the headmistress along with Alaric Saltzman, Lizzie and Josie's father. I have nine siblings. We all have different fathers. Kieran and I are Mikaelson's, sons of Klaus Mikaelson to be exact. Alexander, Kaden, Artemis, and Athena are Salvatore's, children of Stefan Salvatore. Lizzie and Josie are Saltzman's, daughters of Alaric Saltzman. My youngest siblings will be introduced at the end along with their father.

KIERAN'S VOICEOVER

When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain. Good and evil. A savior and a lost cause. But what if the only difference is who's telling the story. My name is Kieran King, but my real name is Kieran Mikaelson. My siblings and I come from a long line of villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, hunters, angels, archangels, Greek Gods, demons, and everything in between. My father is one of the Earth's original vampires. My mother is the daughter of the archangel, Evangeline, and Zeus the Greek God. My mother is considered the most powerful being in existence.

THIRD POV

Arabella King. Headmistress of the Boarding School. Mother of ten. At the moment she was nervous about  the new student Hope Mikaelson, daughter of her ex-lover Klaus Mikaelson. She was supposed to meet the family that afternoon but they had called that their flight was delayed so she went to pick up a new student instead. The next day, the second she arrived Lizzie and Josie were waiting for their mother.

"Mom!" both girls called out for their mother. Arabella turned and open her arms for her daughters. "Where have you been?" Lizzie asked. "I was picking up a new student" she told her daughters. Rafael was getting our of the car when she looked to the entrance and there he was. The man that broke her heart all those years ago. Klaus Mikaelson stood a few feet away from her. And the rest of his family right behind him. Next to him was a teenage girl who Arabella assumed was his daughter, Hope.

Hope was a mixture of both her parents. She had Klaus's blue eyes and Hayley's brown/reddish hair. She didn't let that bother her, she smiled and walked over to them. "Hello, everyone I'm Arabella King headmistress of the Salvatore school" she introduced herself and everyone said hello. "Hi, we're your tour guides. I'm Josie" Josie said. "And I'm Lizzie. We're sisters" Lizzie introduces herself. "Twins" Josie states. "Fraternal obvs" Lizzie tells them. "Alaric and the girls will show you around. I'll be in my office getting the paperwork ready" she said before she walked away to her office.