𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

HAPPY ENDING

LETTER

⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️

⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️

ARABELLA'S POV

Dear Journal,
06/22/50

I can't believe it's been decades since I last wrote. This journal entry is about love and my children's life's years later. It has been about forty years since I last wrote. It's weird writing after so long. But I supposed we always come back to the things we once used to love. Our lives have been messy and complicated but we've made it out alive. Kian, after five years finally made peace with his father. It was kind of rocky at first but Klaus finally weaseled his way into Kian's life. When I think about how grown they are I cry. Kai laughs because I'm a cry baby when it comes to my sons and daughters. But no one can't blame me because I'm their mother. Of course I'm gonna cry. Like I did when they graduated high school. When they left for college. When they graduated college. And when they began their life's journey.

My children are living a long and beautiful life. A few years  ago they became completely immortal. They have made their own lives. Kian decided to travel and enjoy his life. He finished college with a business degree, now he has his own businesses. Kieran travels the world with his aunt Caroline to find more kids for the supernatural school. He fell in love with a witch name Hayden. They adopted two boys, Samuel and Camilo . Alexander found love with an inmortal warlock name Magnus. Thankfully, Magnus is immortal which made Alexander happy. They adopted a daughter, name Isabelle Sophia Salvatore-Bane. Kaden joined the CIA and spent many years serving his country. He did find love with, Kara who was a psychologist for his department. They were polar opposites, but then again, opposites do attract. They had one son and a daughter. Jonathan and Julie. Lizzie and Artemis became fashion designers and models.

Lizzie had two kids before turning into a heretic. Alice and Ariel. Artemis met a human boy, Simon Lewis who was studying for economics. They got together, he finished college and a few months later they got engaged. A few years later came the children. Eric and Elia. Simon chose to turn and well she got her happy ending. Josie became a well known surgeon and married a girl name Alexa. Josie was by then a heretic and Alexa was a hybrid, vampire-werewolf. So, with a little help they had three kids. Aurora, Anne and Angel. Athena became an artist. Since she was a child she has loved drawing and painting and she made it big as an artist. She met a boy, Chris. He was the boy version of her, loves art and such. They had two kids. A boy and a girl. Melody and Evan. He later on turned into a hybrid. As for Liam, well that boy just wants to live his life and he says when loves hits him, it will hit him. He spents most of his time with his older brother, Kian. Aurora went to med-school following Josie's footsteps. She became a pediatric doctor. She wants to be single for a while. She said she wants to live her life until she finds someone to spend the rest of her immortal life with.

Marcel is still the king of New Orleans. He visits me every now and then. He sometimes takes the kids on a trip or they visit him in New Orleans. Papa Lucí, met someone. Chloe Decker. She was the new sheriff in town. She has a daughter. Trixie. She gets along with my grandchildren which makes it easier to know them. Trixie is a witch. Although, papa Luci doesn't want to get married he and Chloe live together. I'm happy for him. He has a beautiful family. And hopefully he will give me a brother or sister.

Kai and I stayed at the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted. Raising our students and teaching them everything they need to know for the real world. Now, Kai and I are expecting once again. I think they might be twins. A boy and girl. All of my kids have been a set of twins so this might now be different. Our grandchildren will grow up at the Salvatore school like our new additions. This is a new chapter in our lives. Our children have made their life's, they have their own children. They're happy, I'm happy. We all got our happy ending. And that was all I've ever wanted for all of us. Who knows what the future holds but we'll face it together, like always.

With love, Arabella King-Parker

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 (𝚝𝚍𝚟 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎) || 𝙺𝚊𝚒 𝙿 || 🎉