Day 15 Ask, Seek, Knock

Read

Matthew 7:7-8
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.

Reflect

Almost everything in this world works with money, the economy, the lifestyle you have, the personal physical needs, even mental needs are very expensive when you need to consult to a professional. That's why a lot of people strive hard for it. Man endures the cruelty of having to do a routine everyday for the sake of earning.

You yourself sometimes compromise your health and time for family bonding. For the students, you know you have to study really hard to be successful and get a well-paying job in the future, so you ended up studying until the wee hours, hoping to receive excellence at the end and land at a job with satisfying salary.

And it might have already been years since you've been praying for a financial breakthrough, not only for yourself but for your family. It's hard because you've just been earning the same. Or you might be in a situation where studies take a lot of time, leaving you no choice but to extend your stay in the university.

When's my breakthrough coming?—you ask.

The Bible says ask, seek, and knockPersevere in praying—it works all the time. Ask the Lord for financial breakthrough, ask for His grace to help you drive and hustle the right way, without compromising your relationship with Him, and without sacrificing your other priorities like family and health.

Ask for wisdom and discernment in what to do that will glorify Him. You'll be given an answer that might not be what you're expecting, but trust that God will surely give the best for you, in His ways.

Along with your perseverance prayer, work out your faith. Work hard and seek with excellence—as it is an honor to God. Slacking off should not be on the to-do-list as you wait, but remember that rest is part of the journey.

Be confident in God and follow His ways, with joy. Obeying Him will open the door of blessings where you've been knocking to.

Be expectant of great things from God and remain hopeful. But remember that more than these blessings, as you ask, seek, and knock, know that you're having more of the greatest—greater than finances—reward there is: Jesus Himself.

Respond

Pray about your finances and claim the abundant life God has promised you with, not only in finances but also in the spiritual aspect.

Write a prayer journal and make a prayer schedule to pray for every breakthrough (from Day 4 and 13) that you're believing God for.

_____

Hi!

We're halfway in this 30-day devotional. I hope you that you've known God deeper and more intimate. Don't hesitate to share your insight below. :))

Don't forget to vote and share so others might see and read this, too.

God bless. ♡