ii

up to this point, renjun is doing well on making friends. he gained one from his class, and another one who also applied and got accepted as a librarian staff like him.

speaking of. "hyung, are you in animation major?" jisung asked, peeping on his sketchpad that he's current drawing at. the younger boy was amused at how nice the drawing came out.

park jisung, also a freshman but from the business management faculty who decided to work as a library staff for extra income (for his game items). he's so fluffy and squishy that renjun found himself not berating him, instead, pinching his cheeks from time to time.

"hmm," he simply hummed as response as he continued to shade his portrait of a boy he never saw, besides in his imagination.

for someone like renjun who is not into people— he sure has some high standard for his ideal man. that of course, being a listophile, he had a check list for.

FUTURE HUSBAND CHECK LIST
1. must be smart— or just study minded but totally not a nerd
2. athletic, any kinds of sport will do
3. can pull of any outfit, even in simple hoodies and vintage shirts
4. facial features: a well-defined nose and sharp jawline would be so hot
5. but i also like cute guys, so maybe with glistening eye smile too?

chenle kept saying that his ideal is way to unreachable and too fantastical. but renjun still believed that one day, a boy will appear on his sight that is exactly as his dream boy.

 but renjun still believed that one day, a boy will appear on his sight that is exactly as his dream boy

[a/n: ctto]

he couldn't help but to daydream as he drew lines after lines.

"is he your boyfriend?" jisung curiously asked and inched his chair closer to the chinese.

renjun chuckled, "no. but i hope he will be," he replied.

the two were behind the librarian's desk as they finished all the given tasks to them. the librarian stepped out for awhile so the two were in charged. fortunately, the two got along well even if it's their first day meeting.

jisung then excused himself to go to the restroom. not much are inside the library and no one still needs assistance so renjun just busied himself with his pencil.

noticing a figure in front of the desk, renjun puts down his pencil and lifted his gaze, "how may i he—"

would it be exaggerated if renjun says the whole world seemed to stop when he saw the person's face in front of him?

after all, chenle was wrong. his ideal type exists. his drawings of a boy with such ethereal face breathed into life and is now right before his eyes.

"hello. may i ask for a specific book? i can't seem to find it," his angelic voice complemented his visuals very well that renjun couldn't stop himself from staring.