iv

renjun doesn't know if he's just early or donghyuck and jaemin are late. he didn't put much fuss about waiting for more than fifteen minutes as he's enjoying drawing jeno for the nth time on his sketchbook while drinking his favorite strawberry frappe.

he even bought a separate pad for jeno's portraits and he lost count how many drawings, charcoal or animated version of jeno he has. his hand never gets tired of doing its purpose, to appreciate jeno's beauty every now and then.

"renjun!"

"holy sh— donghyuck!" he almost ruined his sketch when donhyuck suddenly appeared and shouted his name.

if only he doesn't find donghyuck funny, he would deny they're friends. yes, he never fails to make renjun laugh with his jokes and sassy rebuts, but! he'll soon die from heart attack from the times donghyuck scares him just like this.

"busy? drawing who? me? jaemin? mr. jung? oh my god, he's so hot, right?"

scoffing, renjun stuffed his pad on his bag to avoid further questions from his walking radio friend. "you really fantasize over our professor?"

"why not? age and life status is just a a label," he proved his point. "admit it, he's much handsome than any other students here," he teasingly nudged the chinese.

honestly, yes, their professor does look like a model than a teacher. but renjun promised himself to only devote his heart with the white samoyed in human form, lee jeno.

"what's with the sudden meeting?" jaemin finally arrived and sat across them. it's the fourth day of the week and donghyuck messaged them to meet at a café.

"about the storyline. you two secretly hates my idea, don't you?" the sunkissed boy pouted and sullenly folded his arms unto his chest.

the chinese wanted to deadass reply, "yes. what century do we live in? elves? a rich boy who ran away from home? you call that a webtoon plot? even a grade schooler can do better than you." but he's a changed man. he promised to shut his mouth if he doesn't have anything nice to say.

jaemin shrugged, not particularly disagreeing with the plot but also not very much in favour with the thought of it. "there's still time to think thoroughly with the storyline. we shouldn't rush it," he civilly commented so he won't sound offensive.

donghyuck puckered his lower lip even more and turned to renjun with his glassy, puppy eyes, "you think my idea is bad?" he said, voice imitating a kid's tone.

living up into his words, renjun awkwardly smiled hoping it didn't turn out too forced and replied, "no, no. it's good, hyuckie. i totally love it."

the boy suddenly smiled widely and threw his arms around the chinese's small frame, "renjun best boy!" he giggled.

"yeah," renjun said and tried to lightly push him away but donghyuck only snuggled closer to him. "hyuck, we're in the middle of a meeting," he mumbled.

"so we're going with my plot right?" donghyuck asked without letting go of the chinese, and looks like he really has no intention of letting go.

renjun smiled, "we will. but maybe you can sit properly—"

a loud smack sound halted donghyuck and renjun. looking up, they saw jaemin with his poker face on, his own sketchpad resting on the table. "are we going to talk about the group project or?" he left his sentence hanging.