Chapter Two: Seeing Him

Its Friday morning and you are so excited to finally be going to LA, you noticed yourself feeling a little nervous. Not for the plane ride but to see Dayne. You aren't quite sure why you are feeling nervous because your feelings for dayne have been long gone for years. Maybe there's some part of you that still hopes something could happen.

*Dayne's POV*
I woke up Friday morning with butterflies in my stomach. My high school crush and my best friend was coming to LA today and I couldn't be more excited I jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes and then headed down to the kitchen where Bryan and Chris were cooking. As I walk into the kitchen Bryan starts talking to me.

B: soo... are you excited for Mariah to come??

D: more nervous then excited, I've liked her for so long and I want to tell her but don't know how.

*Tristan then walks in and interrupts*

T: well Im excited to meet the famous Mariah that dayne hasn't been able to stop talking about since he moved in.

D: I haven't talked about her that much!!!

C: yeah you totally haven't mentioned her name 7 times in the last 2 minutes

They all laugh. Dayne then realized that it was time to pick you up from the airport and he got SUPER nervous.

*Back to Mariah's POV*

Your plane landed in LAX and you got even more nervous. In less then an hour you will be  seeing your best friend and the life he has been living for the past year without you. After you got your bags at baggage claim you texted dayne.

——————————————————————————

                               Dayne 🥰

M: hey dayne 🥰 i landed and got my bags

*as soon as you pushed send you felt someone hug you from behind*

You turn around and look up into those big beautiful blue eyes of his and give him the biggest hug ever. Dayne kisses your forehead and whispers in your ear "I missed you Mo"
You get the biggest smile on your face and blush a little bit. Dayne sees your smile and it makes him smile. He takes your bags and your hand and walk you to the car. You were taken aback by him grabbing your hand but you liked it so you didn't pull it away. You two held hand the entire way to Dream LA and throughout the drive Dayne would look at you and smile. You would smile back and at that moment you realized you liked Dayne Murray and that's why you didn't pull your hand away...

A few minutes later you pull into the driveway of Dream LA and Dayne immediately let's go of your hand and acts like nothing happened. You both get out of the car and you ask dayne why he let go of your hand and as soon as you asked him the boys came running out of the house interrupting you... far