Chapter Seven: Dayne

After about a four hour flight you finally land in New Jersey, you're excited to me home but sad that you had to leave so early and leave the way you left. You get off the plane and head to get you bags when you're phone dings...

—————————————————————
                                 Chris 🧸

C: let me know when you land ok!!
M: just landed and now I'm getting my bags
C: ok!! how was your flight??
M: it was pretty good, kinda long but that's ok.
C: i really wish you didn't leave
M: I know. does dayne know yet??
C: nope he's still asleep
M: man that boy lol
C: do you want my to tell him when he wakes up??
M: no let him find out on his own.
C: ok, I'll let you go so you can get home.
M: thanks Chris 💕
C: always
—————————————————————

about 30 minutes later you finally arrive back at your apartment, you drop your bag on the floor and check your phone. Still no text or call from dayne. Maybe he's still sleeping you though to yourself so you decided to text Chris.

—————————————————————
                                 Chris 🧸

M: hey is dayne still asleep??
C: hey, umm no he just left to the mall with Bryan why??
M: just wondering...did he say anything about me??
C: umm no not to me
M: huh thanks Chris.

—————————————————————

Hearing that makes you really really mad the fact that you are across the country and dayne didn't even notice that you left.. you decide to forget about it and watch a movie. Half way through the movie you get an incoming FaceTime call you look at it and see Dayne's at the top of the screen.. you roll your eyes and end the call, not really in the mood to talk to him right now..  even though you miss him like crazy..