Chapter Ten: Finally

The next morning your alarm goes off, you sleepily turn in your side and shut the alarm off.. you were super excited to see Dayne again especially now because he's not just your best friend but he's your boyfriend.. you gather your suit case and phone and then head out the door to the airport. You text Chris and Tristan to keep them updated..

—————————————————————
                            Chris 🧸 & T

M: hey boys I know it's late for you but I'm headed to the airport right now, let you know when I land ❤️

C: sounds good!! can't wait!!

T: me neither!  safe flight ❤️

M: thanks ❤️

—————————————————————

You get to the airport and get on the plane, you wore your best outfit seeing how you're going straight to Dayne from the airport!! You fell asleep on the plane thinking about your baby Dayne and how excited he will be to see you!! After about 5 hours you finally land at LAX and get off the plane.. one you reach baggage claim you text Tristan

—————————————————————
                                     T
M: hey, Tristan i got my bags where are you??
T: hey! Im out front with the car
M: ok on my way!!

You find Tristan out side, he takes your bags and put them in the trunk then y'all head to the beach where Dayne is. On the way there you decide to text Chris to make sure everything is set up..

—————————————————————
                                 Chris 🧸

M: hey Chris I landed, now tristan and k are headed your way. Everything ready??
C: yes we are all hanging out at the beach waiting for the sunset. How far are you??
M: about 15 minutes out. Does Dayne suspected anything??
C: Nah I told him and the others that I really wanted to watch the sunset so they agreed
M: awesome I can't wait
C: same he's gonna love it

—————————————————————
After about 15 minutes you arrive at the beach and see the boys and Heidi not far down, you turn to Tristan and ask if he's ready. He nods his head yes and you begin to walk down to Dayne and the others. Tristan is walking behind you filming because you asked if he would document this moment for you..

When you reach the boys Chris notices you and waves the others notice as well but keep quiet. You stand behind Dayne and then Chris says "hey Dayne I want to show you something.. turn around" Dayne turns around and locks eyes with you at first he is shocked and then he picks you up and spins you around.

D: WHAT BABY HOW ARE YOU! HUH??
M: haha Dayne I came to surprise you
D: aww baby *he says then kissing you*

He finally puts you down and you go hug the others.. they are all extremely happy to see you again especially after this wild emotional roller coaster you all went on. After catching up with everyone you all sat down and watched the beautiful sunset together. It was the perfect start to the not so perfect relationship.

Thank you all so much for reading the story and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Follow my fan account on insta: @dreamla_17

Thank you again so much!! I love you all❤️