Chapter Five: The argument

It's been a day since you and dayne got in the argument and you are thinking about ending your trip early. You were supposed to visit dayne for another week but after yesterday you don't know if you should. Your heart is broken and you feel like a ghost.

As you're laying in bed looking at Instagram you come across Dayne's recent post:

—————————————————————

Dayne Murray: Los Angeles, California

Liked by: itschriswilliams, and 8,174 others

itsdaynemurray: why did I have to mess up so bad, please forgive me??

View all 3,476 comments:
thetylerschrage: aw dayne 😢
bryanwilliams24: you'll figure it out..
tristanbvibin: poor buddy 🥺
inspireheidi: @summermariah_  🥺😕

You can tell dayne is sad and you feel kind of bad about it but a public post on Instagram asking for forgiveness is not enough to make up for what he did.

*Dayne's POV*
I posted a picture of me looking sad on Instagram and added the caption "why did I have to mess up so bad, please forgive me" hoping that's Mariah will see it and let me explain but after and hour of having the post up she still hasn't commented... I knows she's been on Instagram because she participates in what we call power hour, where an hour a day we post as much as we can to give our followers and fans content. I was getting very sad seeing how she always comments and likes my posts but it looks like she isn't going to notice this one...

*End of Dayne's POV*

I get up after seeing that stupid Instagram post and I decide to get dressed and head down to the kitchen. When I reached the kitchen I see Tristan sitting at the island so I decide to go over and sit by him.

M: Hey Tristan is it ok if I sit?
T: of course Mariah, how are you and dayne??
M: ha dayne and I aren't talking and I'm thinking about booking a flight back to jersey
T: WHAT?!? WHY?!?
M: because I can't to visit dayne and he obviously doesn't want me here seeing how he fakes when he's around me.
T: Mariah I know for a fact that he want you here. He just isn't the best at showing it.
M: Yeah well he's going to have to try harder at showing it or I'm leaving.

You get up and walk out of the kitchen back to your room.. as you're walking there still is no sign of dayne anywhere so he obviously must not care about the fight. You got heated again and run to your room.

When you reach your room you pull out your laptop and book the next flight back to Jersey and then you start packing. As soon as you finish packing there's a small knock at your bedroom door.