Chapter Nine: Tristan and Chris

It's been 2 weeks since you and Dayne made things official, you miss him like crazy but you guys FaceTime every night. You are trying to make the relationship work with you living in New Jersey and him living in California.. you were cleaning your kitchen when you got an idea to go surprise Dayne.. you drop what you were doing and call chris...

—————————————————————
Chris 🧸

C: hey Mariah!!
M: hey are you alone??
C: umm yeah why??
M: i have an idea!!
C: ok??
M: i want to come back to LA and surprise Dayne but I need your help!!
C: i am so down!! What do you need help with??
M: ok so my plane gets in tomorrow night around 7pm
C: ok!!!
M: i want you to distract Dayne and Tristan to come pick me up
C: ahh ok!!
M: and then I want you to take Dayne to the beach at sunset and I'm going to come with Tristan from the airport and surprise him on the pier!!
C: ahhh Mariah that's so cute!!
M: will you help me??
C: OF COURSE I WILL
M: aww thank you!! I'm gonna go call Tristan!!
C: ok see you tomorrow!!
M: definitely!!

—————————————————————
You calm Tristan and tell him the plan! He gets so excited and agrees to help you!! As soon as you were done talking to the two goofballs you start packing for your flight in the morning..

*a few hours later*

It's 1am and the boys are about to go live you hop on Dayne's live to say hello and he smiles then blows you a kiss, you love that boy so much and you cannot wait to surprise him!!

You then go to Chris's live and comment "thanks again for the help" he smiles and says anytime Mariah, next you go to Tristan's... "thanks again for the help tomorrow tris" he smiles does a little dance and says always I can't wait.

Once to say goodbye to Dayne and the boys on their lives you head to bed so you can get some sleep before your flight.