Chapter Four: Friends, Lovers, or Enemys

M: Dayne I can't keep getting my hopes up thinking you like me and then you treating me like shit.
D: Mo I do like you, and I don't mean to treat you like shit but I thought you didn't like me and so when I realized I was flirting with you I always backed away..
M: D I have liked you since junior year of high school but you wouldn't even notice me...
D: Seriously?!? Mo I have always noticed you.
M: ha doubtful
D: I need you ask you something
M: what is it?!?
D: Mo will you be...
*knock*
*knock*

Dayne sighs and says "come it..."

Tristan and Chris walk in the room start talking to Dayne about shopping.

You were devastated because you thought this was finally your chance to be Dayne's girlfriend but his dumb friends and manager have to keep interrupting..

The boys all go shopping but after what happened earlier you decided to hang back at the house and do some reading. You could tell dayne was sad about your decision but you had some thinking you needed to do.

A few hours later you were laying on the couch watching a movie when the boys walked in, dayne saw you laying there and ran towards you. He jumped on the couch next to you and started cuddling you. You pulled away and stood up, you looked at dayne with a disgusted expression and walked away to your room. Dayne looks at you confused and then looks at the boys. You roll your eyes at him and leave the room.