Chapter Three: DREAM LA

Dayne Murray: Los Angeles, California

Liked by: Inspireheidi, and 5,457 others

itsdaynemurray: Can't believe you are actually here!!

View all 4,678 comments
bryanwilliams24: someone has a crush🥺🥰
thetylerschrage: yeah I'm his crush!!
itzchriswilliams: excuse me Tyler?!?
summermariah_: I missed you so much, glad we are together again🥰
            itsdaynemurray: Im glad we are together as well 🥰
inspireheidi: aww that's so cute 🥺

—————————————————————

Summer-Mariah: Los Angeles, California

Liked by: itsdaynemurray, and 6,398 others

summermariah_: I could get use to this LA view 🥰❤️

View all 4,078 comments:
inspireheidi: it really is a beautiful view😍
tristanbvibin: where's dayne👀
bryanwilliams24: @itsdaynemurray come get your girl
itsdaynemurray: the real view is behind the camera 🥰😉
             summermariah_: 🥰🥺😉😘

—————————————————————
Well that's a way to wake up, seeing that comment from dayne threw you off even more. Dayne acted like he was interested in you but he also acted like you were just a friend. You decided you were going to confront him about it at breakfast. You get out of bed and throw your favorite outfit on, then you head downstairs to the kitchen.. when you get to the kitchen 3 boys were in there one cooking and two cuddling but dayne wasn't one of them. Oh I'm sorry you bother you, you say to the boys, the one cooking turns around and responds.

T: no worries, Im Tristan, nice to meet you.
C: hello Im Chris and this is my baby Tyler *pointing to the boy he was cuddling*
Ty: hi!!
M: well it's nice to meet you guys, umm do you happen to know where dayne is??
T: yeah dayne is in his room.. down the stairs first door to the left
M: ok thanks Tristan (you say while heading to Dayne's room).

—————————————————————

Once you get down the stairs you knock on the door and here a very mumbled "come in"

You enter the room and see dayne half asleep on him bed and you decide to go over to him. Hi dayne you say in a soft voice. He opens his eyes enough to see you and whispers "come cuddle me" so you lay down next to him on the bed and he puts his arm around your waist. You two lay there cuddling for a few minutes and eventually you fall asleep in his arms.

An hour later there is a knock at the door that woke you and dayne up, when you wake up you realize that dayne's arm is still around you. You both sat up in bed and dayne says come in while putting his arm on your thigh.

The door opens and in walks Zach, dayne suddenly takes his hand off your thigh and stands up to get ready.

D: oh uh hey Zach (dayne says nervously)
Z: hey just wanted to make sure you're awake, we leave in an hour.
D: I'll be upstairs in 10 minutes

Zach leaves the room and you look at dayne about to cry. Dayne notices and sits down next to you.

D: Mo what's wrong??
M: Dayne i can't keep doing this.. we need to talk..
D: yeah for sure. about what??
M: well....

sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger 😬