Chapter Eight: Forgivness

It's been three days since you got back from California and you are still ignoring Dayne.. he's messaged you and FaceTimes you many many times but you can't bring yourself to talk to him. You were making breakfast when your phone started ringing you glance at the screen and see an incoming FaceTime call from Chris. You swipe the screen to answer.

—————————————————————
C: hey Mariah, everything ok??
M: hey Chris!! Everything is perfect why??
C: well Dayne said you aren't answering him and it's caused him to be really depressed..

*you never intended in Dayne to be depressed you just wanted to give him some payback*

M: Dayne's depressed?? Because I left??
C: yeah he feels so bad that he hurt you and say he's convinced he lost you forever
M: Chris i have you go

You hang up the phone and call Dayne..

-Dayne's POV-
It's been three days since Mariah left without me knowing and my heart is shattered, I want her to be my girlfriend so bad and I'm 100% in love with this girl but I was so stupid that I not only lost my crush but I also lost my best friend and my soulmate..

I was sitting in my room, lights off and tears running down my face.. I have texted Mariah many times and even tried calling her but every time I do she doesn't answer.. I was thinking about giving up when all of the sudden my phone starts ringing and it's a FaceTime from Mariah!! I answer the call with no hesitation and say hello..

You talk with Mariah on the phone for a few hours and end on good terms right before she hang up you stop her..

D: hey Mo... I have a question??
M: yeah??
D: will you be my girlfriend??
M: wait really?!?
D: yes really!!
M: omg of course!!

-Back to Mariah's POV-
After the FaceTime with Dayne I couldn't stop smiling i was so happy to have my best friend back and my new boyfriend!! I wish I could go back to LA and see my cute boy in person 🥰