Just Another Day

I woke up to the birds chirping that morning. It was finally Friday which meant it was the last day of class before Spring Break! I was so excited because this year was special- I was going to visit my best friend, Lisa, for a few days! We went to middle school and high school together, but ended up going to different universities and have been too busy to meet up. I got up and got ready, not putting too much effort into my outfit. As I reached for my phone, I got a text from Lisa.

Lisa: Hey Y/N! I cant wait to see you tomorrow!

Me: I know! I'm so excited! It's been forever since we've seen each other!

Lisa: It really has! Anyways, I'm late for class so I gotta go. I'll see you soon!

Me: See ya!

I gathered my things, grabbed an apple, and left for class. Thankfully, today seemed to go by so fast, probably from all of the excitement. After my last class ended, I went back to my place, packed what I needed and went home for the night to get some sleep before the three hour drive.

When I arrived home, I was greeted by the home welcoming committee, also known as my dog, Taeyong. Well, technically he's my brother's, but I take care of him so I consider him mine. My mom and brother, whose name is Taehyung, are leaving for a cruise tomorrow so they were already in bed by the time I got home. I could have gone with them, but I haven't seen Lisa in a few years so I decided not to go.

After I got ready for bed, I laid there, unable to sleep from pure excitement and anticipation about what tomorrow held.

Me: Hey Lisa! I'm so excited that I can't sleep. Haha!

Lisa: Hey! I can't sleep either. What are you wanting to do while you're here?

Me: We could always go to our favorite restaurant and then to the mall like we used to do back in the good old days.

Lisa: Yeah! We can take tomorrow to chill and hangout then Sunday we can go out to eat and then to the mall.

Me: That sounds like a plan to me! I'm gonna try and get some sleep since I have to drive tomorrow. Good Night!

Lisa: Good night!

~A/N~

Hey guys! Thank you for checking out my story and I hope you're liking it so far! I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I will try to make them longer in the future. Anyways, thanks again and I hope to see you in the next chapter! It's gonna get good. I promise.
Also, Thank you guys so much for 100 reads!! Love you all!