THE COMPETITION

Copyright © 2020 by Rayeen Noledo

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotation in a book review.

Disclaimer

The book cover is not mine. It is all thanks to the artist itself.

Dean's P.O.V.

SOLROS Artisan Competition 2020

Dean is currently at a meeting as the SOLROS Artisan competition will be starting in a matter of hours.

SOLROS artisan competition is held every three years. Their main goal is to gather every artist around the world.

The Artist should be known and recommended by their respective company.

There are five participants in the group and every participant should have different skills.

The artist covered in the field of interior designer, furniture designer, fashion designer, painter and jewel designer.

A lot of group of artist are picked meticulously and they are already on the semi-final. That means there are only three remaining groups.

He was bored and wanted to get out but his co-judges are still very active in preparation for the competition.

The judges are all young CEO of a large company. They are also the one who is funding it. When he decided to take a leave that's when the door opens.

"Finally..." He felt that an angel is passing by, it's quiet for a while.

"Wait, is it an angel or a devil?"

Anyway, he will just pick one and definitely, it is an angel.

"Sir there is a problem." His head stops as he heard it.

"Well definitely not an angel" so he thought.

"What is the problem?" Ivan said in his usual serious voice.

"One of the artist on the Beager team got in an accident." At that moment everyone stops at what they are doing.

"What?" Mr. Ohio.

"Why" Mr. Dante.

"How did it happen?" Dean asked.

"It was a car accident while going to the set. They are requesting if they can have a substitute." He groaned and touch his head.

"This will cause big changes in the competition. we can not just have a substitute." Mr. Dante said while going back to his seat.

"So what are you saying?. That we have to disqualify their team?" This time it came from Mr. Ohio, who is sitting anxiously.

"That will cause big trouble too. An accident happens and no one wants it to happen, the messenger said that they will have a substitute. Why don't we take a chance?" Ivan said.

Mr. Dante meets the eye of the messenger and ask. "Where is the substitute right now?".

"Sir, they said that she's on the way here."

Mr. Dante just smirk "They have the guts to ask for a substitute when she's not even here?"

"Relax, we are in a crucial moment too and the Beager team compose of promising artist's. It is a shame to not see them in finals, just because of this." Ivan said calmly.