S.O.S

Dean's P.O.V.

He was dazed and flinched as he felt his head hurt however he struggled to lift his head and scanned the area.

He saw Rhianne is sitting not so far from him with her hand-tied at the back of the chair her ankle and body tied in a rope around the chair just like him.

His eyes roam around the place even if it dims and only the light of the moon emitting in the room.

He can clearly state that they are in a room full of a mirror.

"Just what is happening here..."

The last time he remembered is a man with no face at all. Thinking about it makes him felt creepier.

He closed his eye as a light spread in the room and he heard footsteps from a distance as he heard the door close.

He started to open his eyes. He saw two men covered in a black blanket loose and covered their body. He didn't know whether if it is men or women and to top it all.

They are not wearing a mask. He can clearly saw a face without a nose and eyes. They have ears but don't have a mouth.

"How they can breathe and see?" He thought. Now he was more amazed than terrified.

"Who are you?" They looked at each other even though they don't have an eye. They started to move with their body signalling the other.

He saw the other person lift a paper.

A big S.O.S is written on it.

"Hahahahahaha..... hahaha..." He just laughs in his heart content. The irony of it, He is tied down securely and these two men are asking for help.

He stopped laughing as the man lifted another paper in front of him that is written like this.

"RAYEEN, HELP ME..." Now he is puzzled, wait "Who is

Rayeen?". He is not Rayeen.

"I think you are mistaken, I am not Rayeen. My.. my name is Dean and that lady is mnnn... mnnnn..." He tried to continue but the person who doesn't have a paper in hand covering my mouth with a handkerchief and tied it at the back of my head. "What the heck!!" The man holding a paper lift another paper that wrote...

"I am Thee.." This time there is a ring coming from his cellphone. The no-face one grabs the cell phone and took the call. He heard a tiny voice.

"Who are you again?" The Man holding a paper got excited when they heard a voice.

This thing in front of me got excited and their body moved fast and write another word on the paper.

He makes me read it in my head. "Just what are they doing?" He is confused as to what is happening.

"I am Triah Thee Navidez, your best friend....."

Rayeen's P.O.V.

I am just looking at the monitor at the moment not knowing what to do, as I saw the name of my best friend being type effortlessly without laying my hand on the keyboard.

This time I move my hand to type a reply.

"Thee, stop hacking my account. Didn't you know about privacy?"

"I am not hacking your computer. I am inside of your story." I shivered in

a thought, just how many stories have you read to come to this idea.

"Stop joking around. Ahhh... I get it, you are not Thee. I taught her how to use a computer, I know her capability well. Who are you?"

"I am not joking. I am Thee. I can prove it! "

"How?" She typed.

"We skip class and pretend that you have a stomach ache in front of the guard in elementary when we are in grade four." My eyes widened, even my family don't know about that.

I didn't try to reply and the letter on the monitor continued to appear.

"You fainted in front of your crush when he says Hi on your first year high." My heart beats fast as to what she was writing. I gulp as my imagination and instinct tell me that it will go in a bad direction.

"I know a little poem."I can't move my body in shock and the monitor kept typing a word.

"If I were a skywriter here's what I do". My head dropped as word keep appearing on my monitor "No...no..."

"I tell all the world of my love for you..." I can't take it anymore. I reached for the keyboard and type as fast as I can.

"STOP!"

"I can continue, I memorized it.."

"No, I.. I... I saw enough. I believe you." I typed it again.

"If you are not hacking my account and you are inside my story. How did you go there?" She waited for the answer but no one is typing.

"What's the problem?"

Then the monitor started to appear words and this time...

it's Thee's point of view...