FACE MATTERS

Thee's P.O.V.

She could not believe what she saw in the mirror. She felt happy and shock. She has her face back.

She touches her eyes down to the nose and lips. She took off the blanket that is covering her body. She hugs the person without a face.

"My face came back. Look, I have eyes, nose and I am talking.. ohhh I can hear my voice." She held the cell phone and talk to Rayeen.

"I have a face again, my face came back Rayeen."

"How?" She just thinks for a second.

"I don't know. It's just when you accept my existence, my face suddenly came back. Thus, that makes sense?"

"Really?" She sounded weird and flustered.

"Can you tell me how you got there first? If you are telling the truth, I mean not that I don't believe you. It is just too much for me to handle." She just sighs, even she could not believe what she is into.

"Ok, the last thing I remember in our world is----"

Flashback...

She stretched her body as she felt her arms getting stiff.

This time of day no one is allowed to go out because of the virus spreading throughout the globe and she is in her room writing an article about the best and the worst story she had read.

She will post it later on her website when she reaches Rayeen's house.

She will stay there for a while. Once more she checked her website and sigh.

Thanks to Mr Vaugn, author of internet sensation "His world" she gained a lot of popularity enough to have a thousand bashers. But what do they want to do? She is a critique of her reputation.

She had to be honest about what her opinion lays. Somehow it is for the author's growth.

Mr. Vaugn is a talented author. Every chapter of his work is eye-catching it will guide you on a thrilling journey. But there is a little problem.

The story is carrying a dark and sad scene, to the point that it is too painful for her heart.

She strongly believed that it is not healthy for the reader. On the contrary, she gave him her trust and patiently waiting for a happy ending but season one ended in a very tragic story.

Now her heart was crushed even more.

Last week she made a critique on his work and tada!!. She made her whole word a bunch of enemy threatening her.

She can't help but felt irritated about that Vaughn. Then a personal male on her website forced her to get back to her reality.

"Hello, who is this?"

"So you are Thee?" She just frowns, she doesn't like the person

"Yes, who are you?" She typed

"Do you know the line, I saw you" Her face change into shock it is not a question, more of a declaration.

That line is not quite famous only one person will use that kind of line.

Even in his story only once did he use that line.

Even though that line is rarely used in his story, that line gives an expression that "It is Mr. Vaugn." It's as if he owned the words.

"So Mr. Vaugn, What do you want?"

"I am warning you. Do not conclude that you know my story well and ride by my fame." Her jaw dropped. How rude the man is.

"I am not messing your story and riding in your fame. Who wants to be famous for your name in it?. I would like to be considered as no one than riding your fame!"

"Then stop dragging my private life and my story by your filthy opinion. I swear if you mess my story again. I will slowly but surely, kill you my way." Her face flushed in red and she can feel her blood rushing through her head. Why the man was oh so...

"If you don't have anything to do----" before she finishes her reply he replied.

"Goodbye.." And with that, she just stops typing. She is so offended. He is not just rude, he is a brute, bastard and.. and...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She breathes heavily after she shouted as frustration runs through her body.

"In one faithful day, you will be beaten by me..." She swears while breathing heavily. She walked through her room just to brush away her frustration and when it is not enough.

She opened her Wattpad account and read the story of Rayeen. The story she is writing today is quite sad though she hasn't read it yet.

It is the first day she posted it. But she knows more than everyone who is Rayeen.

Then she can't help herself to compare that Vaugn in other writers and her head is burning again.

While reading the prologue, she felt her eyes are getting heavier. It felt that something is pushing her through the darkness and she can't help but go through that because there is no other way.

Then she saw a light, she followed it. She finds herself in the middle of the road.

Her eyes widened as a white car keep rushing toward her with utmost speed and she can't even move. Her mind panicked as to what will happen to her.

She tried to place his arms around her face on impulse hoping that it might protect him from the impact.

"I will be dead!"