SOMETIMES TRUTH REALLY HURTS

Rhianne's P.O.V.

"Dean you are... you are crazy.." She never thought that there will be a day that they will come to this point of the situation.

Dean shamelessly flaunting their relationship, if there is any. However, this makes her heart moved.

Unconsciously her hand move and put the bracelet on his wrist. Her eyes widened and her body felt warm as he hugged her.

"I found you at last." He whispered in her ears. Dean moves swiftly as they walk out through the stage living everyone behind.

Ten minutes later...

Her eyes are fixed on the bracelet seeing nothing as the situation sinks into her pretty head.

"That... that is... that was five hundred thousand dollars." She stared at the bracelet on her wrist. She stands up and held Dean's hand.

"We have to go back and give the bracelet back."

"Why?" She felt her blood just rise through her head when she heard

what Dean said.

"The price of this bracelet is quite not right."

"That's true," Dean said.

"So let's go back."

"It is worth more than that." She stops, "Dean you are crazy.."

"That's five hundred thousand dollars, it's not even in peso. You are nuts if you will make it slide!"

"I found you and this." He raised his wrist wearing the bracelet.

"That means we can start again. Even if it is a million-dollar I can afford it."

"Don't flaunt your money on me!" He held her two hands and look at her with his serious face.

"I am sorry for losing it. I swear that I will treasure it for the rest of my life and I will never lose again. You even made this for us." She doesn't know how to react to that situation.

She felt awkward because somehow she also felt guilty about it. Now she understands his situation in the past.

There is also something that is bothering her though her heart moved by his action at the auction event earlier.

She still doesn't know what push this man in front of her to do such a crazy act.

She had known him to be calm and calculative in his action. He will think twice, no many times before he acts but this. This is not him at all.

"Why did you do that?"

"What?" She quite hates him when he is acting innocent like that. It is adorably cute. She showed her bracelet along with her wrist.

"Why did you put the bracelet on me in front of many people?"

"Ohh that?" he said while scratching his nape.

"That is for them to know that you are already taken." Did he just put a mark on her?

"What?" She just whispered while he frowned.

"Didn't you know that you gained a lot of admirers? Do you think I will sit still while you are being snatched away in front of my eyes?"

"You don't have to do that. I don't care about them." He smiled and felt satisfied when he heard what she said.

"I also wanted to tell the whole world that Rhianne Condes aka Levie is mine, in case you hide again, I will know already where you are. After all, you gained popularity." She just gripped her hand tight. She knew it. He did think it thoroughly.