HER DREAM

"Aurora, you may leave." Mr. Ernido said.

"But.."

"I have to talk to her." Aurora seems to be frustrated with the situation. Somehow, she said nothing when she left.

"Hi, Miss Condes."

"Why are you here?"

"I just want to clear something."

"I can't do it anymore, Sir." Tear's run down her face while he stood their silence.

"I am sorry for coming back. I thought that I at least pretend that Dean is not here. I know that I am still not worthy for him and... and... " She said while crying.

She knows as long as if it is for Dean, she is nothing, but she loved her then and now. Her dreams will all be meaningless if not shared with him. Why would she continue to be the best if she can't be with him?.

"I will ask you again the same question three years ago." He pauses while silence fills the air.

"Is my son still your dream?" She lifts her head and meets his eyes.

"Yes, Sir, I know I am not good enough for him right now. Even after

three years, but I really can't take it anymore Sir." He sighs in desperation.

"You can have him." She stood silent as shock run through her.

"Si- sir?"

"You heard me. Don't make me repeat it twice."

"But why?"

"Let's say I am more worried about our legacy and family been extinct." That child doesn't date or flirt with other women. He just works and works.

He refused to arrange marriage and go to another place he can hide afterwards. He dares threaten me with this little woman in front of him.

"Thank you very much."

"If you really want to thank me. Give me a grandchild." He turned back and leaves her while feeling idiot as she felt her cheeks blushed on what she had heard.

Dean's P.O.V.

He doesn't know what to do after what he just heard.

"I am her dream..."

"I am her dream..."

"I am her dream..."

It kept repeating on his mind. His mind is quite busy and he didn't notice that Rhianne walked towards him already.

He felt someone push him. He tried to see who was it but that person is gone.

Then he lifts his head and saw Rhianne, awkwardly, he just smiled. He waved at her.

"Hi...."

"Since how long have you been there?"

"Since you and Aurora are talking." There is a long-silenced before them. Only their eyes spoke of emotions that they only understand. After a moment of silence, he just walked toward her and hugs her tight.

"I am sorry I left you."

"No, I am sorry, I failed to protect you. If I were stronger enough in the

past, none of this will happen." They both move away and face each other.

"Well, you are stronger now."

"So are you.." He leaned closer and whisper to her ears. She pushed him back.

"Wait, you were declined as judge of Solros." She said by the sudden realization, her face is full of emotions.

"That is ok, I am still alive and we are together. That's all that matters."

"My team will win this competition." He smiled at her determination.

"You seemed confident about that."

"No, I felt happy and inspired." This time she hugged him.

I just smiled and can't help but felt overwhelmed. The pain inside him just vanished.

Then he felt that someone is watching him. He opened his eyes and can't help but flinched. He saw a person in black covering his body. It felt strange as lines are visible on his forehead. In just a blink of an eye, that person disappeared

"Perhaps I am just imagining, who will have the guts to wear a mask with a black big blanket covering his body?" He can't help but felt creepy.

"Why?" She asked when his body moved.

"Nothing, I will accompany you in your cottage." They walked together hand in hand as he started to feel anxious. As to why he just felt that something is wrong.

----------------------------------o----------------------------------------

I am sorry for the short chapter, It's just something is wrong with the computer I am using. It is quite strange though, maybe later I will post again. I will figure it out for a while.

Thank you for reading see you at my last chapter.