CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27

"But he is my brother?? I can't hurt him... a young man was arguing with a middle aged man who was fuming in anger.

"Wow..just Wow.. now you are thinking about your brother? what happened when you promised to avenge him HUH? Did you forget that?"

"But he didn't do anything ... he suffered because of our parents.... I can't blame him. Being his brother ..i cant let you hurt him.. he is the only family left .. the young man shouted ..tears streaming down his eyes...

***********************************************************************

A month ago

It has been 1 year Gulf and Mew are together as a couple. Everyone is happy that the boys have again found their love life. But the problem is that both of them just run away when their parents talk about getting them married. They have to find a way to divert the topic of marriage to a different one.

And they succeed every time.

Myn and Lyn being girls are growing up quite matured.. they shook their head when they see their fathers act childish when the topic of settling down comes up.

Everyone wondered ..Mew and Gulf lived like a married couple yet they don't want to marry each other.

Like everyday Gulf got ready for his office. He now drives his own car. First he drops Myn and Lyn to their school then head for office.

To Gulf's delight MC (Gulf's new secretary) was an efficient young girl. Her work was perfect. Even better than Saint. Gulf was very impressed. He became dependent on MC.

Mew at first was jealous that new secretary was way to close to Gulf. But when Gulf said that MC likes Gulf as her older brother....

As for Mew his hotel upgraded to International brand.....

Mew wanted to open another wing to his hotel. The construction was finished. He was just waiting for the new hired employees.

At sharp 8 am he ordered all the new staffs to introduce themselves..

One by one everyone gave a brief intro about themselves. The last person was a young man in his 20s, wearing glasses, a thin French cut beard and a pony tail. He looked handsome. He introduced himself as Ranaulf.

Mew on hearing his voice felt it to be quite familiar. In fact his built was also very familiar. He was very much like his Gulf. Mew shook his head and brushed the idea as it was impossible. No one can be like Gulf. He thought. Gulf was the cutest,,, sweetest,,, adorable guy that was made only for him. Thinking that Mew Blushed...he felt as light a wind.

The manager's voice brought him back. Mew they have introduced themselves .. "i think its better that he get back to work .."

Okay Tong ....please show them their departments and also ask them to report to their head.

"Roger that" .. with that Tong left with the newly hired employees.

Tong was Mew's friend from college. During the first years Mew and Tong became good friends ..but by 2nd  year Mew chose Business management and Music where as Tong chose economics and management. They were the best pair in management class. After Graduation Mew offered Tong a job in his hotel as manager.. and he will be the only person to report everything directly to Mew. Mew took Tong under him because Tong was sharp and had a good judgment about people. Also he was the head of the HR department and he personally interviewed and hired staffs for the Hotel.

After showing the new employees their department Tong said.. "Ranaulf meet me in my office"

The Ranaulf guy nodded his head and followed Tong.

Once they entered Tong's office.. Tong pushed Ranaulf to the door and kissed him hungrily. His hands went to Ranaulf's waist and nape while he locked the door. Ranaulf snaked his arms around tong's neck kissing him pasaionately. Their tongues danced with each other and fought for dominance but that couldn't stop them from eating each other's lips.

Tong unbuttoned Ranaulf's shirt and they started to make up. He grabbed the young man and pushed him on the sofa ravishing his tanned skin.... Licking and sucking his nipples where his hands unbuckled their trousers. He went down and sucked the hard membrane. Ranaulf was trying to keep his moaning as low as possible but the sensation was too much. He came inside the older's mouth.

The man licked the younger clean and raised his legs ...positioned his own membrane.. and without preparing him inserted the hard dick inside that sweet pink hole. The young man shouted but his voice was mumbled with kisses. Both the men in unison.. panting hard... Tong rested is head on Ranualf's chest.

"wow that was great.." – Tong said.

"Yeah its been a month since we had sex. How are you baby??" – Ranaulf answered.

"I missed you so much ..my love ..."- Tong answered.

After calming themselves they freshened up and Tong was seeing Ranaulf outside.

As soon as he opened the door..he found Mew standing...in front of him ... smirking ...his evil smile.. hands in his pocket.. "had fun guys? Now lets do some chitchat ..shall we?"