Chapter 6: Arena

December 11 2557,
Today is the last battle for Spartan qualification and the stakes have never been higher.
Every other Spartan has left except for us and the other team. "Everyone stick to the plan and we will be fine!" Says Connor.

The plan was basically to do just what we did last time but instead of going in guns blazing we are going to go stealth. The map that we are battling on today is a arena, that's it, that's all it is a box arena with a couple of platforms, it is by far the most simplistic training map ever!

We all report to the simulation rooms to start the battle.
"Everyone listen up!" Sarge yells
"You num nuts are going to have to fight hard if you are going to win!"
Duh. "I'm not good at motivational speeches, so that's basically all I got." We all then strap in to our simulation chairs ."5...4..." The announcer started to count down.

'Here we go!' I thought to myself.
We are now in the box arena we were promised to battle in, there where two giant hologram tv's at the side of the arena.
"Round start!"

Me and the rest of the squad run to the edge of the platform we spawned on and jump off with great force.
"Alex!" Yells Adam.
"Enemy directly below you!"
I look down to see one of the enemies shooting his DMR at me.

I press a button on my arm that activates the new thrusters we added in before the battle. I use my thrusters to propel myself towards the enemy trooper, which crushes him.

While I was busy killing him Adam, and Connor went down leaving only three of us alive.
"Garrick I need you to pick up the sniper on that balcony, do you see it?" I asked. "Yeah man I see it!" Garrick picks up the sniper rifle and takes out three enemies at once!

"Triple kill!" Yells the announcer. "Good job!" I yelled to Garrick, he nodded at me and we advanced toward the enemy soldiers. On the way to the enemy base one of the enemies shot and killed John. It's just me and Garrick now against the two enemies on the other team, who where advancing towards us at an alarming rate!

I look at Garrick and say "Plan B!" He nodded at me and we both yell, "GRENADE OUT!" And jump into the air, activating our thrusters and shooting our assault rifles towards the enemies!
One of the grenades kills a enemy and me and Garrick kill the other two with our assault rifles.

"Game over!" Yells the announcer!
Me and Garrick wake up in the real world to our squad freaking out. we where all overwhelmed with joy! "Well fellas." says Sarge "Welcome to 56th squad!"
We all cheered!
BOOM!

"Alert! Alert!" Yells the intercom

"We are under attack! Covenant forces Inbound!"