Chapter 16: The Final Battle

December 15th 2557,
We went outside the weird compound we were captured in and started thinking of ideas to get the creature, without Garrick it's a lot harder to come up with new plans.

After what seemed like hours of debating I finally said,
"We need to find him and stop whatever he's up to, the rest we can improvise."
We walked for about 2 hours across the ring, it's not as big as it looks we already walked to the other side!

"When.. Will.. We.. Get..There?!" Asked Connor out of breath.
I then replied,
"I don't know Connor... wait! Yes I do look!"
Ahead of us was a big ass Forerunner structure.

"That has to be where he's hiding."
I said
Sarge then lifted his gun and said "Then let's go kill this alien freak!"
Sarge ran ahead of us, yelling really loud!

"Sarge you dumb ass STOP!"
Sarge stopped and looked around.
"There's nothing here? Why should I be careful?"
Then a whole bunch of Forerunner troops appeared from the structure.
"Um.. Yeah you should worry now Sarge!" Connor yelled to him

"Oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!" Yelled Sarge as he ran back towards us.
"Ok guys we need to find the creature and kill him!" I yelled to my friends.
Then a ominous voice said
"Ha ha! How the hell did you escape?! That's amazing! You three will be perfect for my experiments!"
It was the creature! What does he even need us for?!

"Anyway I have to put you through one more test... there are 500 of my soldiers in this battlefield if you can make it to the other side of it without dying, I will let you live."

I don't know this sounds to far fetched.
"Alex, we have too you know that right?" Said Connor he was probably doubting it to.

"I know... let's go!"
Connor, Sarge, and I jumped into the canyon where all the enemies where,
There was so much fighting going on at once!

Connor was shooting some Knights with his DMR,
Sarge was blasting through enemies with his shotgun,
And I was running as fast as I could to the other side of the battlefield, blasting people on the way of course.
Eventually we made it to the other side.

"H-HOW?! YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO DIE!" Yelled the strange creature.
"Keep you're end of the deal! Let us go!" I yelled up to him.
"I didn't think you would actually live! But no matter my work here is done! There was no galaxy threatening thing going to happen, at least not yet."

A Forerunner ship pulled up next to where he was standing.
"I will let you live, just for you to see what will happen to you're precious humanity in the end!"
He got in the ship and flew off...
The battle is over.