Chapter 11

"Frank, what's wrong?" He asked looking at me, that same look on his face, just to confuse me more, no fuck you and your adorable face.

"Huh, nothing."

"Come on Frankie." He said pulling up a two house down from mine across the road. "Since you got in the car you haven't been yourself." He turned to face me.

"I am myself, just thinking is all." I smiled picking my bag from the foot well.

"Can you promise me you won't go out and get wasted tonight please?" He asked pushing some hair from my face and leaving his hand on my cheek.

"Suppose." I shrugged.

"Frank." He said sternly, slowly lowering his hand from my face. "I want you to call me if you ever feel like that again. I want you to talk to me and tell me whats wrong instead of do that."

"Yeah okay." I nodded opening the door to get out. Everyone says that to you when they find out, so I just say yes to make them happy.

"Frank I'm serious, I'm not going to do this if you can't at least let me try to help." He said before I left the care.

"All I want is sex, that's all you want, all I want, you don't have to help that has nothing to do with this, you don't have to pretend to care to fuck me."

"I know, I'm not fucking stupid, I know how to be a heartless bastard." He grabbed my wrist stopping me from getting out of the car. "But I don't want to be a heartless bastard, if we're going to do this, I need you to trust me and I need you to be happy."

"No, no you don't."

"Frank-" I turned back to him slamming the door shut again behind me.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe there is nothing you can do? This had nothing to do with you or anybody other than me, I don't need help and even if you tried you'd make it worse." I snarled making it very clear this was not a subject I wanted to talk about.

"Frank-"

"Shut up," He stopped still for a second sinking back into his chair his arms crossed waiting for me to continue. "Maybe you didn't think about the fact that I don't want to talk about it, I was doing fine I was months clean, and I'm going to be forever clean now all I'm asking of you is that you give me the one thing I still have left to make me happy." I sighed trying to keep up the strong front, because the last thing I needed was to cry. If I approach this angrily I won't think about what hurts me. "It's not like you have to do it unwillingly, it's all I ask."

He said nothing for a while looking worried, maybe what I had just said had given away to what extent my problems were, I should have kept quiet goddamn it. his worried and caring expression appeared again and I couldn't help but wonder if he was right, I wanted him to help me, the key part being I want him to help me. Fuck.

Before he could say anything I opened the door getting out and slamming the door shut behind me heading straight for my house. My house, the last place I wanted to be, I would rather be sat in that car in silence knowing that we were both thinking about the stupid marks on my arms. Great.

Echoing through the house, I slammed my front door shut too, kicking my shoes off and dropping my bag with the intention of heading straight for my room. That didn't work out too well.

"Frank where have you been! I was so worried." My Mom ran at me hugging me tightly and walking me into the living room where Hannah was sat on the couch.

"I'm fine." I tried to pull away but she held me close repeating her question.

"Where were you all last night?"