Chapter 25

Time lapse - 3 weeks - End of November

"How's it with Mr Way?" Vic asked nudging my arm and winking suggestively. I tried to ignore him concentrating on the copy of whatever it was we were supposed to be drawing. I didn't want to tell Vic anymore, not because I didn't trust him, just because I didn't trust others around us in the room, or that his mom wouldn't read his phone.

I didn't mind too much before, but since Bert told the school Gerard has had supervisors in half of his lessons, and we were even given a huge assembly about sex and illegal relationships, rape and teacher student relationships, I liked to believe it was just coincidental, but it did seem a little too coincidental. . For the first week I was in D.A.T.E room for all my lessons too, did they think I was such a slut that I fucked every teacher? Please, I have standards.

The fact that all of this has happened at school doesn't however mean we were taking it slow or anything, far from it actually, only it wasn't in school, either his bed, his couch, his bathroom and even his kitchen once. Without a doubt, he was pretty irresistible actually, I mean before we took it slow, but now it was more a do your homework, lets have sex then well snuggle on the couch to a movie and a coffee. I even slept at his house almost half the time - wrong? Don't fucking care - almost always on a Friday, don't ask me why, it was just a thing that always happened, and often he wouldn't let me go home, because it was either dark and unsafe, or I wasn't at my best today and I probably wouldn't go home anyway. I didn't protest though just shrugged it off.

I'd never really done anything relationshippy or sexual with anyone, but I was pretty sure this wasn't the typical friends with benefits, just sex relationship, but I didn't even care. Fuck it, I was getting sex and lots of coffee and TV, as well as good grades, in all I was over the moon.

"Frank!" Vic poked my face with his pencil knocking me from my day dream. "Don't give me the silent treatment, how's it with Mr Fuck-toy over there?" He smirked trying not to laugh at his name for him.

"Uh, fine." I shrugged not really wanting to lie, but not wanting to turn round and say, 'It's great I get awesome hot sex at least three times a week, and it's the best shit ever.' So I said neither.

"Fine? What sort or answer is that? I want the details dude!" He joked laughing as he laid his pen on the desk, giving up on his failing attempt of the picture on the board.

"Dude!" I snapped back looking at him in disgust, no way was I telling him details! That's, that's just, just eww no.

"Come on, has anything happened or not? You don't seem...well flirtatious anymore, because you went off him?" I didn't reply leaving him to smirk and ask the opposite. "Or because you went down on him?" He nudged me winking as he spoke suggestively. I put my head down so my heated cheeks wouldn't answer his question. "Come on,you know I won't tell anyone, are you a it or not?"

"No comment."

"Oh my god Frank, not that hard to answer, are you fucking or not?" He exclaimed clamping his hand over his mouth and widening his eyes when he realized that just as luck would have it the class was quietening and now they were all dead silent staring at us both, including Mr Way. Mr Way's eyes were as wide as Vic's they were pretty damn worried too, I slammed my head down on the desk wishing I could just disappear.

"Ohh, Frank! Naughty, who you doing da sex with." Some girl from the front laughed looking a little shocked and annoyed.

"Shit, Frank I am so, so, so sorry!" Vic gasped eyes glistening with a water coating as he begged for forgiveness.

"Not a classroom subject!" Mr Way boomed standing up from his chair. "Boys, both of you outside."

"Sorry Sir," She giggled. "Are you jealous." She snorted.