Chapter 31

The journey home - well to Gerard's house - dragged on like nothing else, but we did eventually get there, it was dark, gone seven thirty, but I was still full of energy. I headed straight to the bathroom as Gerard went into the bedroom muttering something about not being able to find his pencils.

"Frankie?" Gerard called from the bedroom as I washed my hands.

"Mmm, yeah?"

"Y'know this is going to be very boring for you, like being sat there while I draw you, right?"

"I'm used to boredom, I want you to draw me," I shrugged undoing my pants letting them fall and bundle at my feet. "And I know you want to draw me." I smiled to myself as I removed my boxers replacing them with the tiny black thong, as Gerard had said in the store the first time, they didn't work for shit, they were also unbelievably uncomfortable, I haven't a clue how girls where these. It's like some giving you a wedgie but with a thin piece of string, so it hurts more, and you can't pull it out.

Cringing slightly, I slipped out of my tee tying the corset in it's place. I almost forgot the stockings, but before I could leave I remembered them, slipping them on as far as they would go - just over my knee.

"This year would be good Frank." Gerard joked as I straightened the corset out laughing at myself in the mirror.

"Be patient, or else I'll get dressed again and go." He mumbled a 'sorry' in reply.

"I am the sexiest cross dresser in the universe." I joked as I strutted into the room as if I was on the catwalk.

"Oh you are so modest Frank." Gerard mumbled sarcastically.

"Don't pretend you don't agree." I smirked, sitting on the end of the bed opposite where he was sat on his desk chair, facing away from the desk. I stood on the bed looking down at him pretending to be a sluttly girl from a porno or something. "I should do this playboy style." I laughed.

"Elaborate on that." Gerard demanded intrigued.

"Dude, I was kidding." I laughed more, amused that he thought I was serious. "You expect me to jump all over the bed like a hormonal teenage girl tossing feathers around?"

"Hm, yeah I don't think my room would look too good after that, plus it's kinda hard to draw someone jumping." He agreed motioning for me to sit down. Putting his book and pencil down he stood up walking up to the bed, he yanked my foot out from under me. "I can be childish too sugar."

"Mm, I want some of that later." I smirked seductively.

"Okay, I need you to lie down." He said biting his lip as he thought of how he wanted me positioned.

"Paint me like one of your gay boys." I chuckled.

"I don't paint naked guys Frank." He laughed surprised I would suggest it. I winked at him placing a finger over my lip running the other up my thigh. "Stop it Frank, I can't draw you if your distracting me like that."

"I didn't realize I was that irresistible." I smirked, being replied with a very unimpressed expression. However he seemed to ignore my comment.

"Lie down with your head at the end closest to me." He bit the end of his pencil as he moved back to where the chair was. "Mm, yeah, like that. Okay...lie on your left side, with your head facing the ceiling." He nodded when I asked him if I was doing what he wanted.

"Mm, now bend your left leg uh," He came over to me positioning my left leg so it was at a right angle to my torso, "That's good, put uh, put the other leg like, up." He mumbled, "Yeah, and your left arm on the bed and your right arm in your hair." He guided my hand into a position he liked in my hair before stepping back and tilting his head to the side to check he liked it.