-57-

Shawn stared ahead watching Simone and Man Man every move.

He knew something was up ever since that night in his eyes Simone has always been a snake in the grass ever since they were younger he knew this already though.

Simone and all of them go WAAY back like all the way from diapers back. Shawn wasn't even hurt more disappointed that he had to kill a childhood friend.

Man Man, eeh he could careless about killing him. He not really sombody he's knew or put his trust into sooo he could care less about his well beings.

Everybody know how Shawn gets down.when he kill and he leaves no body for the cops.

You'll be somewhere all the way in New Mexico before they EVER find your body.

" Let's get this shit over with, " He mumbled to Amir, Rico and Von.

Nobody said anything as they all pulled out there straps doing a quick prayer in there's head.

" I'm done after this shit. " Von mumbled thinking about his two sons he have to live for now.

2 WEEKS LATER

Makayla pov

Makayla Michaels Tete baby 🥰

" Bye cause why you posting my baby before we go kill this ho? " Shanti asked laughing as Noonie knocked on the door

" Siah my good luck charm and you know thi— "

The door swung open and once she seen all of us she instantly she tried to shut the door in our faces but y'all already know Noonie got that crack head strength.

" You gotta be quicker then that bitch !! " Pooh sung making me laugh lowly.

I kicked the door shut as we all stepped foot into the lil two story house.

Carter stared up at us all with teary eyes, " I'm so sorry. "

" All I fucking hear is blah blah cause your sorry ass sorry's not gone bring my cousin back BITCH ! " I snapped making the tears that were build up in her eyes now stream down her face.

" You know how our family gets down though I don't know why you thought or even had the balls to shoot at them bitch! " Pooh kicked her dead on the mouth with so much force I heard that hoe pop.

Them timbs didn't make it no better, this hoe giving me New York bitch vibes right about now.

Noonie smiled down at her for a second before she took a hand full of her hair ignored her screams and slung her into the wall beside me.

I looked her dead in the eyes as she breathed heavily and shook out of fear.

I fixed my ponytail and pushed my headband back before kicking her in the face a few times.

" Get up I want my ones fam. " She quickly shook her head trying to scoot into a corner.

" Well lay there and get your ass beat then hoe, " Shanti mumbled as I now stood over her.

" Lets have a little fun. " Noonie flashed a huge knife with a small smirk on her face.

LATER THAT NIGHT

" They just cleaned her place up and her body is now floating on its way to New Mexico. " Santana informed us all playing with Landon small hands.

I yawned laying my head deeper into Von neck as he silently sleep with both of his arms wrapped around me.

" Who would've known killing people would work up such a huge appetite. " Noonie dumbass said

I can't see her ass but I know she standing in the middle of the floor being stupid.

" TETE POOH WOO !!! " A child yelled making me and Von jump.

But this nigga jumped up off the couch dropping me on the floor looking around like a dummy.

" Im tired of this shit. "

" Yea Siah? " Pooh mumbled looking over at her

" Can you tell Don Don to shut up or do I need to? " Pooh looked at her then over at Santana who was looking at her already.

" Santana go get your child. "

" I'm finna go smoke in the car and I'll get back to yo— "

" Nigga stop playing and go get his bad ass. " Santana huffed and stomped up the steps as Siah followed behind him.

Not to long after Landon came running down the steps with Siah on his ass with a shoe in her hand.

" I SAID STOPPPP !!!!! " She screamed speeding up a little bit

she giving me very much domestic violence vibes.

__________________

I really don't have nothing to say ... for the first time y'all 😭