-60-

" It's all just happen so fast, " Noonie cried to the police officer.

" Do you know who shot your sister ma'am? "  Noonie shook her head lying a course.

The person was dead already now and Noonie wasn't no snitch even if she wasn't dead .

" Ima need you to tell me what happen here tonight. " Noonie nodded looking off somewhere else.

EARLIER THAT NIGHT

" Girl it's gonna be fun stop crying and get out the car now !! " Pooh told her younger sister, Kayla, as she stood with the backseat car door open.

" I don't wanna be here. " Kayla mumbled getting out anyway.

" Act like you do. " Noonie said pullin her into the club skipping the entire line.

" Ouu they got the gold digging hoe music on in this bitch!! " Nene said making everybody look at her funny.

" What? " She frown confused what she said that was wrong.

" Nicki ain't no gold digger with cha lame ass. " Nene waved Kayla off scooting away from them over too the bar.

Kayla felt somebody staring at her plus she wasn't feeling to well. She been throwing for almost two days now. 

She already knew it was either she was pregnant or got food poisoning again AND she don't even really wanna think about it right now.

" Here y'all go. " Nene handed drinks out giving Kayla sprite cause she just had the feeling she ain't need no liquor tonight.

" I know it's not just me ... y'all feel that shit? " Pooh blurted out after hours of feeling like someone was watching them.

Kayla stared ahead at the person whom she knew was indeed has been watching them since they got in here.

Neither of them made a movement other then blink every few seconds or so.

" You a dead bitch. "

Kayla giggled cause in her head shes very much untouchable and plus Von is literally finna shoot this girl right about NOW!

Shots went off and Bosha body came crashing down. Kayla smiled but it was instantly wiped off her face once a sharp pain went through her body catching her completely off-guard.

" KAYLAAAAA!! " Noonie screamed catching Kayla limp body as it fell forward.

Kayla laughed lowly to herself feeling her entire body shut down.

" I love y'all. " She whispered staring at the girls all crowded around her body.

" Tell Von I love him and y'all take care of my babies ... and tell my babies I love them plea- "

Makayla took her last breathe smiling up at Noonie and not evening seconds later her whole body complete shut down.

" Rico y'all gotta go bro!! GOO!! " Pooh whispered into the phone making sure nobody seen heard on the phone.

The cops could use that against her.

" I done lost both of y'all now. " Noonie cried into Kayla neck.

" What the fuck ... what happened? " Von stared at his wife laying basically  dead on the club floor. 

" She gone. "

PRESENT TIME

" You sure that's what happened? " The officer asked looking up from his mini notepad

Noonie nodded wiping most of her tears from off her face.

" I'm sorry for your lost ma'am y'all get some rest now, " The other officer that was talking to Pooh said before they left.

" Shes gone foreal? " Noonie asked Amir staring at the floor.

" Yea she's gone. "

———————————

I just wanna say thank you all for the support.

I started this book almost three months ago and wasn't expecting it to be this big or big at all.

Y'all really have help me over come my insecurities with my writing and I just wanna say thank you all ❤️.

Because without y'all support I would've BEEEN stopped writing and with that being said I MIGHT make a second book for you all.

But until then this is the end of INTROSPECTIVE 💕.