Chapter 1

I was enjoying my sleep when some idiot thought it would be fun to jump on me and wake me up from my slumber

I was enjoying my sleep when some idiot thought it would be fun to jump on me and wake me up from my slumber. I groaned and opened my eyes to see that the person who disturbed my peaceful sleep was none other than my evil twin, Chase.

"Get up, sleepy head." he yelled in my ears.

"Owww" I yelled in pain. I think my ear drums have burst.

"Stop yelling so early in morning "I said and scowled at him.

"Even you yelled, missy." he said pointing his finger towards me.

"That's because you yelled in my ears."I said and sat up on my bed.

"Still, you did yell, correct? " he said smirking at me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Go out now. I'll freshen up and come down soon." I said to him and he went out.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I took nice thirty minutes to take bath. Don't look at me like that! A girl needs her peaceful shower!

I decided to wear my army patterned crop top, black shorts and black vans. I applied little bit of makeup. I don't cake myself with it. Trust me, when I see some girls in our school wearing too much makeup, I think they can get a role in a horror film.

I descended down the stairs and saw Chase sitting on the dining table and eating pancakes. I sat down in front of him on the table and Nancy, our chef, served me blueberry pancakes.

Our house is a mansion. We are pretty rich. Although our house is huge, only four people live here. Chase, I, Nancy and Leonardo, our butler. Our parents are never home. They are always out on some business trips. Chase and I never got much of a parental love so we both made sure to take good care of each other and lean on each other.

"So, what are your plans for the summer vacation? " Chase asked me. Why is he asking me this? I mean we both spend all the vacations together so we both technically have same plans.

"Umm...none" I said.

"Well,I'm going to Dubai with Jason, Finn and Louis. " he said.

This is the moment where the world stopped for me.

Okay! Now I'm exaggerating!

But still! We both spent each and every vacation and celebrated all the occasions together. I felt bad that he  was leaving me and going to spend his vacation with his friends but, I had to accept the fact that he cannot be with me each and every time. Instead of spending his time with his friends, he used to spend his time with me so I should let him have fun with them rather than forcing him to be with me.

"Okay" I said casually after like ten seconds.

"Okay?" he asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yaa....I mean I know you cannot always be with me. You have your own life to enjoy and you should spend more time with your friends and have fun." I explained to him.