Chapter 2

Right now I'm standing in front of my brother on verge of my tears

Right now I'm standing in front of my brother on verge of my tears. When the moment came that I had to leave my brother was when I realized that this time I'm not going to spend vacations with him.

"Take care and call me everyday, Okay?" I told him.

"Yeah, and you too. Don't get into some trouble like you usually do." he said and chuckled although even he was trying his best to hold back his tears.

"I don't think that's possible cause you should know better that I attract troubles." I said and giggled and he gave out a hearty laugh. He engulfed me in a hug for almost five minutes.

"So I'll leave now" I said as the announcement of my flight was made.

"Okay. Bye!" He said with a smile and ruffled my hair while I groaned.

"Bye " I said and left.

I boarded the plane and was very happy to see that I got a window seat. What can be more good than getting a window sit on a plane ride!

"Hey!" someone said. I turned my vision from window towards the person and saw an extremely hot boy. He was almost 6 feet tall. He was dressed in a white tshirt and black jeans. He had brown hair and green eyes.

"Heyy!" I greeted him with the same enthusiasm as his'.

"My name is Aiden." he said.

"Clair. Clair Ashwood" I said putting my hand ahead for a handshake which he accepted.
found your seat's beside me?" I asked him.

"No. My friend is beside you and I'm beside him which means there is a wall between us." he said with a sigh and I giggled.

"Who is your friend?" I asked him.

"Aiden, lend me your earphones. Mine are not working. " a husky voice came from Aiden's back. There was standing yet another hot boy.

Guess luck is with me today! Hehe!

"Here" Aiden said, lending him his earphones.

" Clair, he is my best friend Aaron. Aaron, she is Clair." Aiden introduced us. Aaron had brownish black hair. He had a well defined jaw line and light pink lips. But the most captive thing of his face was his eyes. They were deep blue. It was as if there were a lot of secrets hidden there.

"Whatever " he said and plopped down on the seat beside me.

Wow, rude much?

"Jerk" I mumbled.

"I heard that." he said and looked at me with an expressionless face.

"Well, I said that out loud for you to hear it." I said with a fake smile and Aiden laughed throwing his head back.

" You shut up!" Aaron yelled at Aiden.

" But dude, she is the first one to talk to you like that and she has some great comebacks. " Aiden said and smirked at me which I gladly returned.