Chapter 4

So, we are in the cafe right now and I'm sitting with the boys because they all insisted, except Aaron of course

The cafe is beautiful honestly. They have cream colored walls and light yellow tables. We are talking, while waiting for our orders. I am sitting between Aaron and Leo, Aiden is in front of me, Drake on his left and Liam on his right.

''By the way, why didn't I see Drake with you guys on plane?'' I asked.

''He lives here only. We all also used to live here but later we all shifted to Canada for our studies. '' Liam explained and I hummed in response.

Interesting.

''So, Clair, tell us something about yourself. '' Drake said.

''Why should I take risk to tell something about me to some stranger boys?'' I said and smirked.

''Oh come on, just tell us limited things okay? ''Liam whined and I chuckled.

''Okay.'' I said.

''So, my name is Clair Ashwood.'' I began but was cut off by Aaron.

''We know that.'' He said, giving me a deadpan look and I glared at him.

''Aaron!'' Leo said in a warning tone.

''It's alright! Some people just need a high five in a face with chair'' I mumbled the last part, but I guess they heard me as they all burst out laughing while Aaron grumbled and removed his phone and started surfing through instagram.

''Okay so I'll continue, well I have a twin brother-'' I began but was again cut off by Aiden this time.

''Wow! You have a twin?'' He asked, with a surprised face.

''There are thousands of twins in this world, Aiden. And let me continue! '' I yelled.

''Oof, the babe's angry.'' Drake said, and I rolled my eyes.

''Whatever so, I'm on a solo trip here. My best friend was going to live with his grandparents and my brother is going on a trip with his friends so I decided to do a solo trip. I love sleeping, eating and reading. I'm 17 years old from Canada and i'm a prankster. I guess that's enough information. '' I said, smiling sheepishly.

''Wow, you are a prankster?! That's so cool!'' Liam said, amusement dancing in his eyes. Not only his, but all the boys....including Aaron.

What's happening? I managed to make arrogant Aaron amused? Wow!

I need my name in Genesis Book of World Record!

''They all came here because even i'm gonna shift to Canada in few days so we just wanna enjoy our time here.'' Drake said.

''If you live here then why are you staying in hotel?'' I asked.

''Well, there is some work going on in our house so we are staying in hotel for today.''