Chapter 5

''You cannot do that!'' I shouted

''But why?'' Aiden asked.

''It's against the rules! If you do it, we will be kicked out!'' I yelled at him.

''But I wanna try it!'' Aiden said, stomping his feet like child.

Confused? Well, let me explain...

All other boys were not interested in visiting museum so Aiden decided to accompany me, while others waited for us in a cafe. But now, Aiden wants to wear a costume of 589 AD. He is trying to remove it from the statue and wear it without being noticed, while the WHOLE MUSEUM IS CROWDED!

''Aiden, you can't do it, okay? Just leave it!'' I said, sighing.

''Urgh...okay.'' He said, making an angry face and I just rolled my eyes.

My eyes suddenly landed on an art work which seemed really beautiful. I got mesmerized in it and started walking towards it.

The name of the painting was 'The Birth Of The Venus' by Sandro Bottocelli. It's honestly really pretty. I was going to read the description when I heard someone yell, ''What are you doing?!''.

I turned around to see a museum guide looking at....Aiden?

AIDEN!

Oh my god! He is wearing that dress. The guide started walking- sorry, running towards him! Even I started running towards him. I slapped his head.

''Remove it!'' I shouted.

''Why?'' He asked looking clueless.

''Dumbass, remove it!'' I said hastily and helped him remove it, only half of it was covering his body since it was too small for Aiden's muscular body.

When I was successful to remove it from him, I held his hand, sprinting out of the museum.

Oh my god! The guards are blocking our way!

Think think think!

Aahhh haa...water bottle!

I removed the bottle from my bag and removed the plastic cap with my one hand.

Don't ask how...I'm talented!

As we were getting closer, I splashed the water on both the guard's eyes. As they got away from my sight, I fastened my speed.

''Whoaa! Slow down!'' Aiden said

''Shut up!'' I yelled.

I saw a cab waiting outside so I just barged in it with Aiden.

''Tinkle bell cafe! Fast!'' The cab driver took in our, I mean my scared face, and started driving. Since Aiden was not even close to the word 'scared'.

I turned my head back to see if anyone's following us, but no one was there.

Ohh, who am I kidding? Trouble never leaves me so soon.