Chapter 3

Woahhh!!!

Woahhh!!!

I'm baffled with the sight in front of me. The hotel is so DAMN AWESOME!!! The hotel is painted in blue and white. The gate is of white colour and it is shining in the light because of the polish. It is pretty big so I am not going to count the number of floors now. But, I want to know......oh yeah! Maybe I'll come to know in the elevator. I'm so smart! The name of the hotel was written in bold white letters.

THE PENINSULA.

I went inside the hotel and was more shocked with the sight of the lobby. They gave a perfect modern look inside the hotel with gold lights, white carpets, white and blue couches and tables, white roses in blue vases and all the staff wearing white and blue uniforms. Everything here was with a blue and white combo. It looked pretty elegant.

I went to the receptionist and took my keys and she told me that my room was on twentieth floor. I said thanks to her and headed towards my room because I was darn exhausted. I entered the elevator with the thought of first killing my curiosity. I saw how many floors there are. Aaaaannnd.....there were freaking fourty floors!!! The next thing I started doing was click few pics in elevator mirror and then the elevator door opened.

A hot guy came inside and chuckled at what I was doing while I was being successful in getting myself embarrassed. To improve the awkward mood, I started rolling keys in my finger and started acting normal when god thought it would be fun to continue the embarrassment show. While twirling the keys in my finger it fell to the ground near the guy's leg.

Please God, spare me from any more embarrassment!

I picked up the keys and held them in my hand firmly and saw that the guy was trying his best to stifle a laugh. I tried to ignore him. The keyword being tried.

Later, I removed a chocolate from my pocket and when i was removing the wrapper it fell down.

I should receive an award in embarrassing myself!

This time the guy did not bother to hide his laugh. He started laughing loudly while I kept my hands on my waist, glaring at him, waiting for him to recover from his everlasting laugh. When he didn't stop even after two minutes, I had to interrupt him.

"Are you done laughing, mister? " I asked with a blank face.

"Ahem...yeah " he said biting his lips to prevent himself from laughing his ass out.

"Glad to hear that." I said giving him a sarcastic smile while he smirked at me.

The door opened on the twentieth floor and I noticed that the handsome guy was also going on the twentieth floor.

I went towards my room and kept the card on the scanner when I noticed that the room of the guy was beside me. Great! Note the sarcasm....

"Guess we are just one wall apart?" he said to me and smirked.