08

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚8.come in

❝to have tea or something, i mean❞

to have tea or something, i mean

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

a week had pasted since sugawara began his attempt to persuade the cheer captain to come to his spring tournament. he was feeling pretty confident about how far he had came in the past 7 or so days. [name] was slowly starting to warm up to him, she was becoming more talkative by the day, which was encouraging.

though the two weren't at full on conversations just yet but the daily walks home were no longer in complete silence. sugawara did most of the talking, usually blabbering about his volleyball practice and whatever the teacher had taught the two earlier in the day with small inputs and maybe an occasional, quiet laugh from the girl by his side.

sugawara had discovered she had become a lot less aloof and rude when she becomes comfortable around someone, he liked her company and he hoped she likes his.

[name] said her goodbyes to the boy before opening the squeaky gate to reach her door. she turned her head to watch sugawara flash her a smile before beginning to walk away.

the cheer captain couldn't lie, she had become very comfortable around sugawara and was used the boys company by now. [name] scrunched her nose while having a heated debate with herself in her head. she had to make her decision quick before sugawara was gone from her sights.

"suga!" she called, finally making her decision. nervous eyes watched the boy turn back to look at the owner of the voice. she bite her lip regretting her decision a little, [name] wasn't used to being friendly and social with people.

"do you want to come in?" she cringed at her nerves and slight stutter, "to have tea or something, i mean."

sugawara's lips turned into a small smile, he was now positive he was beginning to break through the cheer captain's walls. he began to walk back the way he came to [name]'s home.

"sure," he grinned.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

this chapter is kinda short sorry :(