16

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚16.friend

❝don't be stupid, me and sugawara are just friends❞

don't be stupid, me and sugawara are just friends

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

you and sugawara have gotten close❞ yukio spoke up, taking a drag from his cigarette. [name] looked up at the taller figure beside her also leading against the wall. her nose crinkled at the smell of the cigarette. she had no idea why he smoked, what type of boy with a dream of becoming a professional soccer player does that? even if he thought it did, it didn't make him look cool.

shaking off the smell of cigarette smoke, [name] raised an eyebrow at yukio's question. "what's it to you?" she asked.

this was the only time [name] and yukio were ever alone together. behind the gym was always deserted. [name] liked the quiet, the lack of people was nice and yukio liked the fact this was the only place he wouldn't get caught smoking.

yukio shrugged. "i just expected you to have given it to him by now,"  he said, way too casually.

"given it?" [name] repeated in a much more sour tone. yukio took a long drag of his cigarette, before looking down at the girl beside her.

"sex, obviously," he smiled, why was he so informal about this? [name] shifted uncomfortably, yukio had no idea what he was getting himself into.

"don't be stupid, me and sugawara are just friends," she forced out. yukio laughed aloud.

"well yeah, everyone wants to be your friend," he spoke again, still with informality in his tone. "you seriously think people are interested in you for anything else?"

[name]'s whole body clenched up at that statement. she had told herself that many times, that people only wanted to be around her for the sake of their own benefit but hearing aloud from someone else was different and it stung. especially when they classed sugawara as apart of that group of people.

"so are you included in that everyone?" [name] retorted, trying everything she could to remain calm and collected.

yukio shrugged again. "i mean yeah, obviously," he admitted.

"you have a girlfriend," the cheer captain grumbled, staring off into the distance. she didn't dare look over to see yukio, she could almost sense that classic, lazy smirk on his face.

"but it's not like i'm going stay with her forever and if someone's as hot as you comes around, you know i have to at least give it a try," he said. "you'd be a fun challenge."

[name] knew he wasn't doing this to torment her. yukio sugimoto was just an idiot and a horny one at that. anything that came out of his mouth wasn't never thought about once. no one really knew how he was so good at soccer or how he became captain with so little going on in his head, it was truly a miracle.

but even if yukio's actions were just his idiotic thoughts escaping his brain, [name] could help but get angry. one more word and yukio might have a black eye.

"i'm telling ami," she spoke. yukio raised an eyebrow at her words and tried his best to hold in a laugh.

"nah you won't," he chuckled. "you act all mysterious and unknown but once you get to know you, you're not that difficult to read [name], even for me and you think i'm an idiot!"

pushing him self off the wall and turning back to face her, looking dead into the eyes of the angry girl. "you care about ami too much to break her heart right? you wouldn't even know how you break the news to her."

as much as [name] wanted to deny it, he was right. she didn't know the first thing to say to ami without breaking her heart into a million tiny pieces. not only that but ami was so in love with yukio that she probably wouldn't believe a single word that came out of [name]'s mouth.

yukio's cigarette left his fingers and fell to the ground, his shoe rubbing it into the concrete to put it out. "but hey if you like sugawara like everyone says you do, go for it, you've got the looks to do whatever you want, get some action [name]!" he chuckled, hitting the cheer captains back, "but hey if that doesn't work out or you get bored, there's always me!" yukio winked before walking away, leaving the shocked captain behind. he was stupid but he knew if he didn't leave now, [name] would probably punch him in the face judging on her facial expression.

yukio really wasn't in the mood for a black eye.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i bet you forgot about ami's bf but he still exists lol.

i really hope it's obvious that yukio isn't intentionally an awful person. he's just really stupid, horny and doesn't really think before he speaks. my writing isn't that good and i suck at portraying emotions but i'm trying,,,,,

he's literally just a horny dumbass that doesn't know how to act, i hate and love u yukio ❤️