l

7 girls left. today's recipient: sammy lee

"mister dohyun nam, you're awfully quiet about this whole tulip debacle. maybe we should be suspecting you!" vicky cried, slamming her hands on the poor boy's desk. he was successfully rattled and let out a strangled dolphin screech in response.

"jesus christ vicky, it's not me." he replied, gulping nervously. the girl had a way of being terribly intimidating when she tried. he leaned in to whisper, "and i told you not to use my full name!"

"yeah, yeah whatever tony. but I don't believe you, give me one solid piece of evidence to prove your innocence." vicky investigated further, pulling a chair from the desk in front of her and sitting backwards to face him. she tilted her glasses down, giving him a cold hard stare before saying, "ha, i knew it! you don't have anything to prove-"

tony's eyes lit up and he smiled as a familiar girl walked over and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, lazily resting her head on his.

"it wouldn't make sense if i was complimenting other girls everyday and giving them flowers, when i already have a girlfriend, you know." tony smirked at vicky knowing that he has a solid point, before smiling up at the short-haired girl beside him. "hey luce."

"what's going on?" lucy chuckled before taking the seat next to tony.

"your best friend here thinks i'm the mystery tulip sender." tony complained to his girlfriend, resting his head on her shoulder.

vicky sighed and narrowed her eyes at the boy, "you're not off my radar yet, nam."

"suit yourself, detective." the boy said before closing his eyes and squeezing in a couple minutes of rest before their pre-calculus class began.

vicky then discussed other possible suspects with lucy, scanning the room as she spoke. she got up abruptly, knocking over her chair in the process. she marched over to the other side of the room, "taeyong, what do you have to say for yourself?!"

seated on the other side of tony, jungwon let out a small laugh. his dimples made an appearance as he admired the bold girl's antics.

"stop staring wonnie," lucy pointed out, making the boy's eyes widen and cheeks blush. "or she'll figure it out."

"she's too dense," tony mumbled, eyes still closed. "let the boy do what he wants."