l

6 girls left. today's recipient: erica vaz

jungwon was out of breath. he was running late to school and barely slipped into the classroom in time for the first bell. slouching over his chemistry book, he looked at the desks around the room, until the small yellow flower in erica's hand caught his eye.

he let out a sigh of relief. the flower had reached its correct recipient.

the second bell rang and in walked the teacher, textbook in hand. she began to pull up the review notes from last class and posted the do-now on the board for the class to answer.

jungwon heard a scuffling sound in front of him, but tried not to pay attention in order to answer the question on the board in his notebook.

"psst nam, do you have a pencil i could borrow? i left my pencil case at home today, by accident." jungwon recognized that voice. it was vicky, she was leaning back in her chair, face turned slightly to ask tony a question.

"jeez vicky, we're starting class already. plus, i only use pen." the boy rolled his eyes, before he made eye contact with his best friend. as he looked at jungwon to his right, he had an idea. "but ask jungwon, he always has extra."

"really? thanks!" vicky smiled, angling her body to the boy in question. "could i borrow-"

"yep, sure." evading eye contact, he rummaged through his pencil box, attempting to find the nicest pencil he could. he held it out to her and said, "here you go."

she made eye contact and smiled at him, "thank you so much! you're a lifesaver."

the flustered boy reached to the back of his neck in shyness, before turning back to his question, unable to hide the dimpled grin on his face.

tony looked at the two and smirked, "now that was entertaining."

"