w

4 girls left. today's recipient: catherine bang

"i wish i knew the girls well like you." vicky moped, head laying on her desk, turned to lucy.

"what do you mean? the girls in our class love you." lucy responded, eyebrows furrowed at her friends concern.

vicky nodded, eyes closed. after letting out a breath, she rambled on, "yeah, but you're close with all of them. you know when people have events and what their hobbies are."

"cut yourself some slack, vicky. you moved here less than a year ago. i've grown up with these girls so it makes sense that i know them well. plus being class president means you know which events happen when. don't feel so down about it, okay?"

"i guess so, yeah you're right." vicky smiled, finally appeased by her best friend.

"and hey, you're always going to be my best friend." lucy smile, leaning her head on the desk and mirroring her friend's position.

"i know, it's horrible." vicky cried dramatically, the back of her hand thrown to her forehead. "kidding, thank you. you'll always be my best friend too."

"the tulip deliverer could be a girl too, you know." lucy added, hoping to cheer up the girl.

"there's no way." vicky let out a soft, muffled laugh into her sweatshirt. "we'd never do anything this extra for each other." and with that she closed her eyes.

"that is true too." lucy smiled at her friend, happy to have eased her worries, even if it was just for the time being. then she looked over to the boy taking detailed chemistry notes a few desks over.

you better not break her heart, jungwon. or i'll break your bones.

 or i'll break your bones