t

3 girls left. today's recipient: anna-rose west

"jungwon! darling, where are you? i need you in the front. the lilies need to be arranged." the voice called from the front of the store.

"coming grandma, just give me a minute!" he yelled back hastily gathering his things.

he closed his pre-calculus notebook, tossing it into his light blue backpack. grabbing his phone, he scrolled through the messages of their four-member group chat. vicky was still attempting to investigate the case, with no help from tony and lucy, curiosity driving her detective instincts.

knowing that his employee break was over, and that he had to go back to work, he locked his phone. staring at the home screen four a few seconds, he smiled at the picture of the 4 of them on a school trip last year.

tony had befriended jungwon in biology class and they were assigned to be each others lab partners

tony had befriended jungwon in biology class and they were assigned to be each others lab partners. when it came to dissecting a dead frog, tony stayed far away from it and hid behind his partner the whole time, letting out little screeches in jungwon's ear every time he touched it. after basically completing the whole lab assignment, jungwon began to hang out with tony more and more, eventually becoming best friends.

at this time, a new student had just transferred to their school and lucy kim introduced herself and began showing the shy girl around. crushing big time on lucy, tony wanted to get to know her more, so he dragged jungwon into hanging out with the two girls as well. it wasn't long before lucy and tony has become a couple, and vicky, previously timid, had completely burst out of her shell.

jungwon was grateful to have such great friends and he knew that he didn't want to jeopardize that. but...there was a part of him that always wanted more.

however, he couldn't dwell on that right now. he could always distract himself among the colorful flowers.

 he could always distract himself among the colorful flowers