Chapter 34 - Decoding Feelings (1)

As Barry stopped running, he found himself in the cortex of STAR Labs.

"Well that thief must be stupid on a whole other level. Stupid-robber?" Cisco questioned, trying out a new superhero name, as everyone in the room just looked at him as if he was stupid.

"Yeah yeah, way too many syllables, what about Stupido? Yep, that's it, daddy hasn't lost his game." Cisco said.

"So, who's down for a team flash night out?" Caitlin asked.

"A night out?" Barry questioned with a smirk, it was unlike Caitlin to have an idea like that. Normally Cisco came up with those ideas.

"Yeah. To celebrate the arrest of Stupido." Caitlin said sarcastically.

"See! It fits on the tongue nicely. Stupido. Maybe we could change your name to Flashido." Cisco joked looking at Barry.

"Do that and Team Flashido will replace you with someone else." Barry said, in a joking-threatening way.

"I'd like to see you find someone better than this guy with computers." Cisco said, pointing his two thumbs at himself.

"Felicity Smoak." Barry and Caitlin said at the same time.

"Ow." Cisco said, acting as if he was punched in the stomach.

"So we doing this?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah. I'll call Joe and Iris, see if they wanna join." Barry said.

"Actually, I was thinking more of an OG team Flash night out. It did all start with the 3 of us and Dr. Wells." Caitlin said.

"2 things. That wasn't Dr. Wells, more like Eobard Thawne. Secondly, it's team Flashido, okay?" Cisco said, as Barry playfully glared at him.

"So what do you say? Is team Flashido down?" Caitlin asked. Truthfully, she had harboured a little crush on Barry for a long time, and she planned on telling him, with the help of a bit of alcohol.

Unknown to her at the time, her little secret would be buried with her when she died.

The speed-force then appeared in Barry's head.

"What do you feel?" The speed-force asked.

"Happy." Barry replied.

"Good. Now look for that feeling." The speed-force said, as the flashback faded into another one.

(Flashback, get it?)

Barry found himself in Kara's apartment, or superhero base of operations, as Winn called it.

He saw Kara fly in, as Winn got scared.

"So you guys coming for game night tonight?" Kara asked.

"I'll be there." Winn said.

"Barry?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, what time and should I bring anything?" Barry asked.

"7 and don't go out of your way." Kara said.

"You are forgetting that I can make food out of thin air." Barry said.

"What the hell?" Kara and Winn shouted together.

"Yeah. I told you I can make objects, and food is an object." Barry said.

"I have wasted hundreds of dollars on pizza and potstickers and all kinds of food, when you are telling me that I could get it all for free?" Kara asked.

"More or less." Barry joked.

"Unbelievable." Kara muttered.

"Sorry, what was that? Do you want me to bring stuff or not?" Barry asked.

"Bring it all. But most people don't know you have powers, so make it outside my house." Kara remnded.

"Yeah, I know." Barry said.

The flashback blurred and faded into the game night. After reliving the two hours, the speed-force appeared in Barry's head again.

"What do you feel now?" The speed-force asked.

"Happy." Barry replied.

"Exactly. Barry, you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself, and you need to realise that you have a home here. You even found love on this Earth." He speed-force said.

"I haven't fallen in love with anybody." Barry said, as the speed-force took him into another memory.