Not this again..

Y/N's POV

"So? You -eruph- up for it?" Rick said pulling me up from my seat before I could decline I already found myself standing on the stage Rick beside me facing the second mic stand.

I sighed. "I got dragged up here twice." I whispered but the mic caught it, letting the people hear my complaint and laughing understandingly.

A tune started to play out. He knows this band? I looked at Rick who was looking back at me with a cheeky grin.... You think I can't do this? Hah! Challenge accepted bitch.

"And it is from this world of darkness which came the evil, destructive forces of man's nature."

Rick begun the intro letting me know I would sing first. He had a smirk painted on his face but of course I had mine as well which caught him off guard.

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes
If I had common sense I'd cut myself or curl up and die"

I begun and nodded to Rick signaling him next.

"Sticks and stones could break my bones
But anything you say will only fuel my lungs"

He continued, for a raspy voiced old man he had a beautiful singing voice, hypnotizing if I may add. He took the mic off the stand and continued.

"Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts
If this is love I don't wanna be loved
You pollute the room with a filthy tongue
Watch me choke it down so I can throw it up."

He pointed at me grinning like the bastard he is. God, some day I'm gonna wipe that stupid smile off his face urghh!

"Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts
If this is love I don't wanna be hanging by the neck
Before an audience of death."

I finished the chorus before I could follow the next verse Rick beat me to it. Uhh that prick's really testing me huh? I'll show you.

"You could be the corpse and I could be the killer
If I could be the devil, you could be the sinner
You could be the drugs and I could be the dealer
Everything you say is like music to my ears"

He smirked throughout the verse signaling me to continue I pouted in pretend grabbing the mic of the stand and smirking before singing the metal part.

"You could be the corpse and I could be the killer
If I could be the devil, you could be the sinner
You could be the drugs and I could be the dealer
Everything you say is like music to my, music to my ears"

I went full on metal goth girl there screaming the last words, it took all the breath out of me but I managed, getting a huge unnoticed breath I continued with the chorus smirking at Rick, who had the most priceless expression on. Mouth wide open and frozen in place.

"Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts
If this is love I don't wanna be loved
You pollute the room with a filthy tongue
Watch me choke it down so I can throw it up."

I walked over to him still singing, I ran my hand on his shoulder and across his chest playfully, smirk not fading off my features. He basically looked like a tomato at this point.