Muffins?

Y/N's POV

I woke up, to the annoying blaring of my alarm. With a groan I turned to my other side swinging my arm to smack my alarm shut only for my arm to be stopped mid air with someone's hand. I sprang up and looked at the figure my brain pounding out of my skull.

"Morning Muffins." Rick's raspy voice greeted, making me sigh out of relief.

"Geez Rick, I thought someone snuck in and raped me in my drunken state." I said snatching my arm back and rubbing my temples.

"Maybe I did." Rick said a bit flirtatiously which made me chuckle. He raised the side of his brow. "What?" He asked.

"You have your hand to do that to." I joked swinging my feet to the side of my bed.

"Also, muffins?" I questioned giving him a confused look when he laughed. Hey walked over to my door grabbing a towel that hung on the hook rack and threw it over to me. I looked down grabbing the towel, only realizing I was only in my bra and shorts. Me eyes went wide and cheeks heated up.

"Pervert!" I screamed throwing a pillow at the door just as Rick closed it behind him when he exited my room. I huffed and stripped down, wrapping my towel around me and walked over to my dresser choosing an outfit and walked out the room to the bathroom.

Rick was seated at the couch watching boring ol' tv, his back facing me since the bathroom was just next to my room opposite the living room.

I hopped in the shower and begun cleaning myself, my head still pounded with hangover as I rinsed off the soap and conditioner. I walked over to the sink opening the mirror cabinet and taking out my toothbrush and paste, and doing what needed to be done. I placed the things back inside the cabinet and took out my good old fashioned hangover pills, popped one in my mouth, swallowed and walked back to my room locking the door before I changed.

I wore something not too fancy since it was school. Who wears anything fancy anymore right? Purple crop top, black ripped jeans and foot socks, I still had the choker around my neck from yesterday, doing the same make-up like yesterday. Grabbed my bag, phone and headed to the living room where Rick was still watching a non-too-entertaining show.

I smacked the back of his head gaining a groan of annoyance from his and a glare. His features went blank after looking me over.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I smirked and dragged him by the arm to the front door, slid into my combat shoes and snatched the keys from the hook. I shoved Rick out the door me following afterwards, locking the door and walked away.

Before I could go any further Rick grabbed me by my bag and now was my turn to be dragged. We stopped in front of their garage where Morty waited leaning against a cruiser. How would I know? I'm a genius, stupid.

"W-what took y-you guys so-so long?" Morty asked opening the door to the passenger seat and crawling to the back. I have to say though this was pretty interesting. I shrugged and hopped into the passenger seat, Rick walking over to the drivers side and sitting down. He started the engine and hovered out the garage and into the sky, heading to school.

"Muffins here w-eruph-was still asleep when I went there. " Rick grumbled. Sheesh grumpy.

"M-muffins? " Morty asked innocently. I leaned over to Morty and pointed at my chest, his face went red instantly.

"R-Rick! W-what did y-you do t-to to y/n?!" Morty panickily asked. I sighed dramatically placing the back of my hand on me forehead and slumped into my seat.

"Oh Morty, if only you were there you could've save me from you monstrous grandfather!" I spoke dramatically and sighed again dropping my hand and hugging myself.

"W-what?! R-RICK I-I'M T-T-TELLING MOM!" Morty panicked leaning to the front. Rick laughed his ass off as Morty ran about telling his mom and that he'd be getting his ass handed to him. I laughed while Morty went on and on, I calmed down for a while holding onto my stomach and wiping a tear from my eye.

"Morty chill, he didn't do anything, hah-, he just walked in and saw me sleeping in my bra. Chill the fuck out." I explained urging myself not to laugh anymore.

Morty gave me a concerned look before slumping back to his seat with a sigh.

"You g-guys are asses." He huffed and went silent. I chuckled lightly and faced  forward. The school was coming to sight so swung my bag over my shoulder and waited for the ship to park. Once landed I hopped out, Morty following soon after and with thanks, me and Morty walked to the building.

The day went by smoothly I guess, both in school and at work. Nothing interesting happened. When I went back home I immediately walked to the garage and started to make what I needed for the inter-dimensional cable.

A couple of crystals should do.

Here we go again..Why does the fucking feds need to be at the same place at the same time as I am? God this is just fucking annoying. I already had the crystals in my lab coat pocket then these douche-tards popped outta nowhere, now I gotta run and dodge bullets. Why does this shit had to be illegal? Fuuuuuckk...

As I ran through a field one of the bugs flew over me blocking my way, I turned to me right but another blocked me too. Fuck. I was surrounded, I signed raising my hand slowly and making a swift movement to grab my blaster from inside my coat shooting three of the bugs and tackling the last one. I held the gun to his forehead.

"Stop fucking following me." I said shooting after. I stood up, dusted myself and took my portal gun, typing in the coordinates and shooting a portal beneath me which immediately took me back to my garage.

The portal gun was nothing too complicated looking, it literally looked just like a small hand vacuum, a small small turn dial just above the button where my thumb could reach, a small blue screen above the dial and a tube like glass filled with blue fluid surrounding a white bright energy core on the top.

Ok back to the main thing, I welded the things together, screwed some pieces of metal together and stuck the crystals in the plug holder above the cable box. Now just to see if it doesn't explodes. I hooked up the box to the tv and turned it on. I sat on my couch remote at hand and switched through channels occasionally passing aliens channels and many more.

I smiled satisfied and sat back on the couch watching a goofy alien show, before I felt sleepy and passed out on the couch.