Where it ends

"No. No! NO!!" I watched as my lover died right before my eyes. Her (h/c) hair now tainted with her own crimson blood, eyes seeming darker as the life drained out of her. I felt my whole world fall apart as her last words echoed through my mind.

"I love you...."

Rick's POV

Just as we entered the kitchen through Y/N's portal we were immediately greeted with Beth's frantic screams while Summer kept shaking her head and muttering 'I don't know' over and over. Once Summer's eyes landed on us she went quiet causing Beth to calm down and look behind her.

"Dad!" Beth run towards us giving both me and Morty a hug. When she pulled apart her eyes were already lined with tears. "Dad I-I don't know what's happening I thought they got you! A-and Jerry just went missing all of a sudden which made me panic more. I was worried that Y/N would also get in trouble!" Beth frantically explained her worry glancing at Y/N and I.

"We're alright Beth, don't worry. Also Jerry's a douchebag, he snitched on us." Y/N snarled glancing at the window before walking towards it and pulling down on the blinds. "He's nothing but a coward, you're lucky to be divorced already easier way to kick him out." She added walking back to us and slinging an arm around her brother evidently becoming cheery once again. "Oh and this is my brother Jhay-ar! We'll get dinner after this whole fiasco is over so for now, gear up! " She cheered clasping her hands close to her chest with a big grin.

Both Summer and Beth nodded heading to the garage with Y/N helping them with whatever they could find in my vault. Meanwhile I was stuck with two blushing messes beside me. Who knew Jhay was gay? Also when did Morty? I walked over to the cupboards in hopes to find something to refill my flask.

"You know the two of you are open books right? Just fuck each other after we kill the feds and Jerry. " I stated my hands up in a cupboard and grazed my hand at a familiar bottle. I heard coughs behind me and I rolled my eyes. I snatched the bottle and proceeded to fill my flask while the two frantically stuttered and blushed harder.

"What did we miss?" Y/N asked walking back to the kitchen. "Those two—" I jabbed a thumb in the direction of Jhay and Morty. "I think like each other." I chuckled when both of them shouted a 'what? No!' in synced.

"Hmm.. well that's obvious, Jhay always liked brunettes." Y/N states grabbing the bottle out my hand and taking a swig.

"C'mon sis don't be like that." Jhay fumbled with the hem of his shirt his blush creeping its way to his ears. "There ain't no harm bro bro. Morty clearly likes you too. I've seen him looking at gay mags before. Jessica's just an alibi, clearly." She set the bottle in my hand again and I proceed to pour it into my flask taking a few sips here and there before tossing the now empty bottle in the bin.

"Hmm now that you said it I did see Morty shoving some mags under his bed when I came in without knocking." Summer agreed cocking her gun to her side.

"Wait Morty's gay?" Beth asked unfazed but curious, I nod to her direction and took a glance at the two staring at each other wide eyed and still blushing. "You guys aren't aware of the other, aren't you?" I address to the two who nodded still locked with each other.

"Ummm... Can we get to the killing part and talk about this later?" Jhay suggested to which Y/N beammed and dragged me by the collar the others followed us to the living room.

"Alrighty! We split. Me and Rick are obviously a team, you four go ahead and find Jerry." Y/N clung onto my sleeve with such adorableness and smiled. Beth was about to say something but Y/N spoke first. "Don't worry about running into trouble, Summer, Morty and Jhay know all the basics your there so you can give Jerry a piece of you mind first." At that Beth seemed comfortable with the plan.