Some Parts We Aren't Aware Of

Rick's POV

Ok let's set one thing straight, y/n has a side of her that's either flirty or anxious, and that she's got somewhat of a high IQ, well she does have a high IQ. Wait that's two things. Why didn't I just mention the IQ part.

Enough of that, Me and Morty invited y/n for a little adventure for today, currently it's Christmas eve but who cares about that, we needed a few time crystals.

"What are you gonna do with the Crytalized Xanthenite, Rick?" y/n asked from the back seat, I shrugged averting my eyes from the wheel to face y/n for a second.

"Just some, some modifications for a Glock pistol." I said. Finally arriving at some fleeb's place.

"Let's just hope no law f-fuckers get in the way." y/n complained hopping off the ship after Morty and I. I scoffed.

"Morty serves as a shield for our brainwaves don't wor-eruph-worry." I stated moving towards a clutter of crystals.

"Wha-wha-what do you mean by by that R-Rick?" Morty asked puzzled while y/n turned to me, picking a few smaller pieces.

"Still do-doesn't mean they can't find us. I-I bet Morty can o-only cover up one set of brainwaves Rick." Y/n ignored Morty as she answered and looked around, jumping and clasping her hands she walks off a few feet and picked up some other type of crystal.

"W-what do y-you guys m-me-mean?" Morty asked again, ignoring him I raised my brow and walked over to were she stood before.

"What's that?" I asked looking over to y/n as she stuffed a few more of the crystals in her lab coat. She jumped and looked over her shoulder flashing a nervous smile, muttering "N-nothing." I rolled my eyes and ignored her to pick a couple more of crystals. Morty still asked question about what we meant by him being a shield for brainwaves as he picked a few crystals as well.

"Don't think about it kid, won't do you any good." Y/n said walking back to the ship her pockets full of crystals her left holding a larger piece as she hopped to the back seat. I dragged Morty by the collar towards the ship before the feds finds us we accelerated back to earth.

"I honestly thought we'd get spotted by feds but I thought wrong good job Morty." Y/n punched Morty in the arm playfully as she pulled the crystals out her pocket leaving few different colored ones. Morty who still looked confused tugged at his hair.

"Aghh! What do-do you guys meean!?" Morty screeched and busted through the kitchen door, leaving me and y/n in the garage. I looked over to her and she shrugged placing one of her hands in the pocket where the rest of the different crystals were.

"Seriously wha-eruph-what are those?" I asked pointing at her pocket she rubs the back of her neck and looks away, exhaling a few times before she looked my in the eyes, immediately I felt my stomach flutter.

"Just for some modifications in my cable." She said sounding honest which she made me believe for a couple of seconds. I hummed and looked back to the crystals on my desk, pulling the larger one she brought I gave it to her. She looked at me with a brow raised.

"Thanks for helping us." I said sitting at my chair not caring what else she had to say.

"T-thanks." She dragged and walked out the garage door, presumably to her house.

I sighed and tinkered with the crystals to fit the Glock pistol. After a few tries one finally fit, I pumped my fists in the air in victory and pulled my flask out for a celebratory swig. I wanted to test it with y/n since Morty would probably be frustrated at me and about the whole shield thing.

I finally reached y/n's window by the living room when I heard loud music blasting through the tv speakers. I went closer to her window and saw her sitting at her couch Kalaxian crystals scattered on her coffee table and some were grinded in lines in front of her as she snorted a single.

She blinked a few times and banged her head with the music. Damn.

She started dancing and stood up on her couch, raising both hands she swayed and rolled her body. I stared as she dance not wanting to bother her fun. She started to drag her left arm down her right that was still in the air, her left grazed behind her head, down her neck and to her side, gliding it slowly to her waist as she swayed her hips. Despite the rock music her moves matched the loud tune.

As soon as the song finished she giggled, the crystal noticeably disappearing in her system, when she realized this she snorted up another line. Having thought she had enough I walked through her door, entering without permission, I walked to her living room and sat behind her, as she stood up again to dance, unnoticed.

I chuckled to myself and let her unintentionally give me a lap dance without her realizing I was behind her. Her pace slowed down signaling that the crystal's effect died down she bent over to take another line, before she could stand up and dance again I pulled her to my lap by her waist, she yelped in surprise.

"What are you doing snorting up fun young lady?" I laughed in her ears visible sending shivers down her spine. She placed her hands behind her head to explore mine, not seeming to get a clue of who was behind her she reached for my hair. She chuckled finally having a feel of my familiar spiky hair, and shifted in my lap so she was now facing me. "How about you old man? What are you doing stopping me from having my fun?" She giggled dragging a finger across my chest. I bit my lips looking away as she let her giggling fit subside.

I face her again and shifted in my seat properly sitting up, her lips now met my eyes, pink and luscious.

"You're high, that's why." I retorted only making her giggle some more. "I've got something to tell you Rick." She said, cheeks gaining a slight pink tint. I hummed in response.

"Y-you're a huge ass and a rude jerk." She laughed heavily making her cheeks flush a deeper red.

"I know, is that it?" I retorted. Why was she pointing out the obvious? I rolled my eyes waiting for her to settle down. She shakes her head and leaned her face too close to mine.

"You're also quite a hot treat." She said before closing the gap between us getting me off guard, it was only a few seconds before I closed my eyes and melted through the kiss. When we pulled apart I pushed her off me and laid her on the couch not wanting anything else to happen, I groaned feeling horrible for taking advantage of her. It's unlike me I know but this girl make me do things I shouldn't do.

"You're high, you don't know what you're doing. I better go." I said standing up and was about to walk when I felt a soft tug at my sleeve. I looked back at y/n, who now had tears filling her eyes.

"Don't go..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm slowly running out of ideas so please bare with me when I say that there will be slow and confusing updates. Thank you.

Byee~~