2.Moon Taeil

Doyoung quickly called the number given by Taeyong. He felt his heart beat fast from the excitement while the phone rang. 

"Hello?" a cute, little voice answered the call, also sounding confused.

"Hello? Is this Moon Taeil?" Doyoung asked the male on the other end.

"Yes, Moon Taeil speaking. And who might this be?" Taeil asked.

"Ah, this is Doyoung, a friend of Taeyong!" Doyoung said to the confused latter.

"Oh! How can I help you Doyoung?" Taeil asked, kindly.

"Actually, you see..." Doyoung mumbled as he was kind of scared now, that this person might reject him. "you had gone to Taeyong's school today, and, well my daughter goes there and she really liked you. So I was thinking...will you be ok with babysitting my daughter Areum??" Doyoung said with a pleading tone.

"Ohh your daughter is Areum??" Taeil asked with a lot of enthusiasm in his voice. "She is a very nice girl, and I could see myself connecting with her."

Doyoung's face suddenly beamed up, as he might have a chance of finally getting a good babysitter.

"Sure, I would love to. Can I come over tomorrow to discuss a few things?" Taeil said.

"Yes!! I will text you the address and timing for tomorrow. Thank you so much Taeil!" Doyoung said with his famous gummy smile plastered on his face.

Doyoung then hanged the call, and texted Taeil his address for the next day. You could say he was more than happy about this. He then went to take a hot shower and to change into his comfertable pajamas to go to sleep as his work for today was done, finding a babysitter. He slept cosily that night. 

The next day, Doyoung woke at 6am to his alarm beeping. He had to meet Taeil at 8am, and from eagerness he had set an alarm two hours before the schedule. He quickly got out, made his bed and headed to the washroom to get ready for the day. He had to go to his office at 9am, so he had to clear things out with Taeil before that. At 6:30, he left his room, fully dressed, to meet Areum, who was now in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Morning, Daddy" Areum said, with a huge smile on her face.

"Morning. You look very happy today, huh?" Doyoung asked his daughter. 

"Yes! Today I'm going on a playdate with Minjun!" Areum said, as her smile grew wider.

"Whoa! Is he the same guy you always talk about?" Doyoung said, while wriggling his eyebrows.

"He is... and we're not like that Daddy!!"Areum said, now with a red face.

"Well, good luck to you young girl!" Doyoung said.

"Thanks Daddy. Bye now!!" Areum said, as she put her now empty bowl in the sink, and kissed her father goodbye. 

"Bye darling. Have a nice day!" Doyoung screamed after the running girl.

Doyoung then waited for Taeil as he did his work alongside. It was around 7:55am when the bell rang. Doyoung told his servant to get the male named Moon Taeil to the living room. He was then met by the most adorable human he had ever seen. 

"Hello Mr.Kim" Taeil said, while bowing towards the latter.

"Oh you do not have to be so formal" Doyoung said, while pulling up the bowing male.

"Oh, ok" Taeil said. "Well, about the babysitting..."

"Yes!"Doyoung said. And then the two talked about important things to be known by them for some time.

"So your busy at the first half of the day, but it is fine, as Areum would then be at school and you are ok with $40 each month? And you will be starting today?  Am I right?" Doyoung asked, looking at Taeil.

"Yes." Taeil said, smiling, which made Doyoung's heart melt. 'What am I thinking?! He is just cute... nothing else...' Doyoung told himself, mentally.