10. Feelings

"Good morning Taeil. Are you ok??" Taeyong asked, as Taeil walked into his office.

"Yea... Apparently Doyoung took me home with him. Gosh, I am such a nuisance for him" Taeil said, as he frowned by the thought of how much trouble he had created for Doyoung.

"Nah. You're not" Taeyong said, confidant in his words. 

"Ughh and I left him without a proper thank you this morning!" Taeil said, as he held his head in his arms.

"Chill Taeil. I'm sure he's fine with this." Taeyong said, clearly knowing about Doyoung's feelings.

"But-" Taeil said.

"No 'but's' now go get ready for your class!" Taeyong said.

"Ok..."Taeil said, as he got up to leave the principles office.

"Papa!!!" Areum said, as she got inside the class. 

"Hiii!" Taeil said, as he hugged her. Areum gigged as she hugged Taeil even tighter. They hadn't met for three days, and were acting like they hadn't met in eternity. 

"Gosh, I missed you!" Taeil said, as he pulled away.

"Me too, Papa!!"Areum said. "also, daddy said he wanted to see you tomorrow!"

"Oh really? Well, I do have to babysit an angel there tomorrow" Taeil said, as he pinched Areum's nose, making her giggle.

*next day*

"You're here?" Doyoung said, as he kept his bag on a chair near by.

"Yes! Well, I also had to babysit Areum today, so I would be either way." Taeil said as he stopped cutting vegetables, for their dinner, and turned around. Only to be surprised by Doyoung standing right in front of him, a little too close.

"I'm glad. I was waiting to meet you since last Friday" Doyoung whispered in Taeil's ears, putting both his arms next to Taeil's body on the counter. Taeil could feel his cheeks become hot, as his heart started to beat fast.

"Um...m-me too! I wanted to t-thank you for saving me the other day..." Taeil stuttered, turning his head away from Doyoung's face. But little did he expect what happened next...

Doyoung grabbed Taeil's chin, turning his face right back to where it was and smiled. 

"Your welcome" Doyoung said, as a smirk took over his smile, making Taeil even more nervous. And finally giving him the strength to lightly push Doyoung away. 

"Um...then I'll finish making dinner" Taeil said, as he turned around, touching his chest, wondering why he was so excited. 

"Ok, I'll go change" Doyoung said, as he grabbed his bag off the chair he had placed it on before, the smirk still visible on his face. 

"Ooo~ Daddy, I saw what you did!!" Areum said, standing on the stairs, arms folded. 

"What did you see?" Doyoung said, as that smirk finally turned into a think line. 

"You like papa, don't you??!" Areum said, as she raised her arms as though she was celebrating.

"Shh!!" Doyoung said, as he kept his free hand on Areum's mouth. He felt his daughter smile below his hand, as she did a little celebration dance. 

"Daddy, I would love it if I could see you and papa in white suits, kissing" Areum said as she gave a innocent smile, her eyes turning into lines. Doyoung just laughed, as he gave his daughter a hug. He was happy she was accepting this. 

"Don't worry, he will be your real papa soon" Doyoung said as he smiled, giving Areum a kiss on the cheek. 

_________________________

a/n : sorry this is a short chapter, I'll be sure to write a long one next~