17.Sick

"Sir, are you alright? You look sick" Doyoung's assistant said, worry written all over her face. 

"U-um I think so...Can you postponed today's meeting to tomorrow?" Doyoung said, as he sighed. He hated when thing's like sickness interfered his work. 

"I'll be heading home now" Doyoung said, as he watched his assistant nod and leave the room. He sighed once again, packing thing's up, while calling the driver. He tumbled his way to the basement, getting in the car to once again sigh. He really hated being sick.

"Sir we're here..." a faint voice work Doyoung up from his sleep. Doyoung quickly got up, struggling to remember where he was.

"Uh..yes! Thank you Mr.Yu, have a nice day" Doyoung said stumbling his way out the car. He frowned, already hating everyone and everything. Whenever Doyoung got sick, he also got frustrated, as emotions took over him. 

"Daddy?" Areum's voice echoed inside the house as Doyoung opened the door, tripping over his own leg, falling onto the floor.

"Oh god! Doyoung are you alright!?" Taeil gasped, bending down to help lift Doyoung back to his feet.

"I- Taeil" Doyoung said, as he felt his vision going dark, his fragile body dropping into Taeil's small hands. Doyoung could feel his head throbbing with pain, he squinted his eyes, as bright light shone over them. He tried to get up, failing to do so. He grunted as he fell back down on the soft surface, which seemed to be his couch. He wondered how he got there, but the pain took over his thoughts quite soon.

"Oh, Doyoung you're up! Are you feeling better? Here, take this medince" Taeil bombarded Doyoung with multiple sentences, handing him a pill with a glass of water at the end. He helped Doyoung sit back up, realising Doyoung had lost most of his strength. 

"Uhhh thank you" Doyoung said, frowning as the throbbing in his head got worse.

"Take this, and here are a set of clothes. You might want to change out your suit" Taeil said, as he laid a set of night wear next to Doyoung. Doyoung nodded after swallowing the bitter tasting tablet. He then tried to remove his suit, failing to do so. Doyoung then looked up at Taeil helplessly, pouting.

"I can't take it off" Doyoung said, as tears made his eyes sparkle when the light hit them.

"Um..." Taeil said, blushing. What was this soft side of Doyoung? "Can I help you?"

Doyoung nodded briskly, still pouting. Taeil's breath hitched, as he moved forward to help Doyoung take off his coat. Dirty thoughts of the latter being on top of him filled his head, as he tried to not think of them. 

"It's hot" Doyoung said, tugging on his white shirt under the half-opened coat. "It's hot, Taeil"

"Y-yea, wait. I-I'll take it off" Taeil whispered, red as a tomato now. 

"Taeil is all red!!" Doyoung said, laughing. "It's because its hott!~"

Taeil sighed, all thoughts leaving his mind. He smiled at how cute the younger was acting, laughing a little along with him. He then took off his shirt, only to be startled by Doyoung's well build body. Doyoung panted, as the cold air finally touched his skin. 

"It's not hot anymoree~~" Doyoung said, giggling. 

"But why is Taeil still red" Doyoung asked, tilting his head. He then fanned Taeil's face, which was still looking at Doyoung's body, trying to cool it down. "Are you alright, Taeil???"

"U-um, yes. I am fine..." Taeil bluttered out, finally looking away. He quickly grabbed Doyoung's night shirt, sliding it over the latter's head. Doyoung giggled as the felt the fabric tickle his skin.

"Taeil it tickles!!" Doyoung said, laughing. He then pointed at his legs, which were still covered with his work pants. "Uncomfy!"

"C-can you change your pants yourself?" Taeil asked, not wanting to be more flustered. 

"Noo!~ Taeil do it for me" Doyoung said, pouting again. He pointed at his pants again and again, trying to make an angry face. Taeil sighed, as he unbuckled Doyoung's belt. He tried to breathe, tried to keep calm. Taeil quickly took of Doyoung's pants, grabbed the more comfertable one's and put it on the other male. 

"Thank youuuu Taeil" Doyoung said, as he grabbed Taeil's face, bringing it closer to his. Taeil felt his heart stop when Doyoung's soft and plump lips touched his cheeks, the place still burning after the lips long gone. 

"Now I wanna sleep!" Doyoung said, pointed to the stairs. 

"O-ok..." Taeil said as he helped Doyoung get off the couch. They then went to Doyoung's room, and Taeil tucked him in bed. 

'What just happened....?' Taeil asked himself, as he left Doyoung's room. He then let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. He quickly fetched his phone, calling Taeyong.

"Eyyo wassup~" Taeyong's voice said.

"Um ok...but I need to ask you something" Taeil said, fidgeting with a loose string sticking out his shirt. 

"What's wrong?" Taeyong asked. 

"Um...when Doyoung's sick...like realllly sick, how does he act?" Taeil asked, his heart beating fast remembering the past events. 

"Oh god don't ask me!! He acts like a five year old!! Get's very annoying, I hate it!" Taeyong said, as he rolled his eyes. Taeil could see him rolling his eyes from the other side of the phone. "Why, did he get sick?!!?"

"Um...well" Taeil said, as he pulled onto the string, snapping it off his shirt. "He did..."

"Oh god!! Tell me what happened" Taeyong said, sighing. 

____________________¬_____________________

A/N: guys i dont know what i wrote. its like 12 am here, but i wanted to write doil so i just wrote what came to my mind. i hoped you liked whatever this brain has created, enjoy doil <3 ilyy