7. Sober thoughts

"Ughh" Taeil groaned, as he got up from his sleeping position. He placed his right hand on his throbbing head. He should not have drunk so much. 'Wait...' Taeil thought, looking around the room. 'Where am I?!!'. Suddenly, he was very afraid, he did not remember a thing from last night. 

"Mmmm... You're up Taeil?" someone's hoarse voice broke Taeil's train of thoughts. 'Huh? Who?'.

"Doyoung?!!" Taeil screamed, as he saw the taller male get up.

"Whoa! What's wrong?" Doyoung asked, startled by Taeil's scream.

"What am I doi--What happened? How come I'm in your room??" Taeil asked.

"Oh...you were too drunk to go home, and were about to sleep so I just let you sleep over?" Doyoung said. Taeil just blushed in embarrassment and looked away from Doyoung. 

"Papa?!!" a scream made both males jump. "What are you doing here!??" Areum said, with a big smile as she jumped on top of Taeil, and them landing on the bed. Taeil just laughed at the little girl.

"Well... the reason is not important right? I guess I will be staying here for the whole day?" Taeil said, smiling at the girl, who just screamed with happiness. 

"YAYYYY!! Papa is staying with us!!! Papa, I want to eat pancakes! Can we, pleaseee?" Areum asked Taeil, with puppy eyes. 

And because no one can resist Areum's puppy eyes, here they were, making pancakes. As it was a Sunday, the cook and other workers were not on work. Doyoung always had Sunday's off. Somehow Taeil was still here...

Doyoung smiled as he looked at his daughter laugh along with Taeil. He felt happiness and love he hadn't felt in a while. Since his parents had died in a car crash, he had lost all hope of loving someone or being loved. That was until these two beautiful people came in his life.

"Daddy!! Stop staring and come to eat" Areum said, as she came and grabbed her father's hand. Taeil smiled at Doyoung as he kept pancakes infront of him.

"Thanks" Doyoung said, as he flashed his famous gummy smile at Taeil. Taeil could have sworn he felt his heart skip a beat, but he decided to ignore it. All three of them silently enjoyed the pancakes Taeil had made. 

"Can we go to the park later??"Areum asked, using her puppy eyes again.

"Ok!" Doyoung said, laughing at how clever his daughter was. Once they all finished breakfast, they got ready to leave to go to the park. 

"Yayyy" Areum said, as she held onto both Taeil and Doyoung's hand. 

TAIEL POV

It felt like I finally had a family. But...I am just a babysitter. I should not let my feelings get out of control. Then why...? why every time I'm near Doyoung, my heart beats increases like the speed of a cheetah? Why every time Doyoung smiles, I can feel myself copy his smile? Why every time I spent time with Doyoung and Areum I feel like I belong there...?