9. Cuddles

"Jaehyun let me go. I need to take care of my friend" Taeyong said, as he tried to push Jaeyong away.

"Why, is he more important than me?" Jaehyun asked, as he pulled Taeyong even closer to himself and stared into his eyes. Taeyong looked away, blushing at Jaehyuns gaze.

"Yes... right now he is. You don't know what happens to him when he's drunk" Taeyong said, once again trying to escape. Suddenly they heard something like someone was fighting. They both looked over to their right, to see Doyoung clenching onto someone's collar, glaring at him. Then Doyoung took Taeil, and left.

"Guess you don't have to worry about him now? I know how close Doyoung and Taeil have gotten, and I'm sure he'll be fine with Doyoung" Jaehyun said, as he started dancing.

"But-"Taeyong tried to protest.

"Your still protesting? Why can't you just dance with me? Do you hate me that much?" Jaehyun asked, now letting go of Taeyong. His eyes showed obvious sadness.

"No, it's not that..." Taeyong said. "Ugh fine, lets dance"

"Really??" Jaehyun asked, as his eyes lit up and he put back his arms around Taeyong.

"Taeil are you ok??" Doyoung asked once again, as he looked over to the passenger seat. They were now in Doyoung's car, in the basement of the bar. Taeil suddenly started crying, silently.

"Hey, hey it's ok..." Doyoung said as he bent towards the passenger seat, half hugging Taeil. "It's ok"

"Do-doyoung... thank you..." Taeil said, as he wrapped his small arms around Doyoung's upper waist. Doyoung felt his heart beat faster as Taeil did that. 'He is so adorable-' Doyoung thought.

"It's ok. Do you want me to drop you home? Or do you wanna come over?" Doyoung asked Taeil as he pulled away.

"I- I dont know..." Taeil replied, still drunk. 

"Okk, my home it is" Doyoung said, as he gave Taeil one last smile, before bending over him, grabbing his seatbelt for Taeil. Taeil felt heat rush to his face as Doyoung leaned closer. 

"Thanks..."Taeil whispered loud enough for Doyoung to hear. Doyoung then started to drive towards his house. The ride back home was silent, not a awkward one, but a nice and calming one. They both could express their feelings, yet not. They were both confused, but were sure they needed the other by their side. By the time Doyoung reached home, Taeil was asleep. Doyoung chucked to himself, as he got off the car, to carry Taeil upstairs. 

"Mhhh..." Taeil said, as Doyoung laid him on his bed, yet again. Suddenly he swung his hands around Doyoung, pulling him close to his face. Doyoung's eyes widened as he felt Taeil's breath on his face. Suddenly Taeil pulled him with more force, tugging him onto the bed. 

"Taeil..." Doyoung said, as he tried to push Taeil off, with not much force. 

"Mhh?" Taeil mumbled, as he cuddled deeper into Doyoung's neck, putting his legs over Doyoung as well. Now Doyoung was trapped. He scuffled, as he as well wrapped his arms around Taeil's waist as well. Doyoung knew it was rude to do it, but Taeil would not let him go. Doyoung didn't even notice when he fell asleep in that position. 

"Are you serious" Taeil muttered to himself, as he tried pulled away from Doyoung, who was clearly uncomfortable in his suit. But unfortunately, Doyoung pulled Taeil even closer. 

"Stupid, stupid!! Why did I even agree to do to the bar...UGH" Taeil said, as he hit himself on his head. 'I hope he won't hate me for this...' Taeil thought to himself. He slowly once again tried to escape, this time succeeding. He lightly put Doyoung's head back on the pillow, pulling the covers over him. Taeil then looked over to Doyoung's desk, looking for a sticky note (Those post it notes). He took one of them, writing a small note on it. He then stuck it on the side table and left. 

When Doyoung woke up, he was surprised not to see Taeil next to him. He turned around in a rush, afraid for some reason. He then saw a post it note, which was not there before. 

"Thank you so much Doyoung. You helped me a lot... I really don't know how to thank you enough. Sorry I left, but I had work. I made you breakfast tho... hope you like it!! And I would love to somehow repay you for all your help!

~ Taeil <3"

Doyoung smiled as he read the note once more, giggling like a high school girl. He grabbed a pillow, hugging it tightly. Now, he was sure about his feelings for Taeil.

_________________________

a/n: next chapter: confidant Doyoung, and panicked Taeil