22.Is this right?

Taeil was going to die. He had just confessed to Doyoung, and was rejected. He was sobbing in Taeyong's arms. He could feel the pain when he thought of Doyoung and Areum, and that he could never see them again. Suddenly a pang of pain hit his heart, and he started panting. Taeil was crying, sobbing, that it hurt. His heart hurt, not only physically, but mentally. Taeyong was worried for his friend, and quietly patted his back. "It'll be ok", Taeyong softly whispered. But Taeil didn't feel ok. He never will...

"You're just my daughter's babysitter, what did you expect from me? Just because I accepted you in my house, doesn't mean I love you" Doyoung said words echoed in Taeil's head, and another choked sob came out. He could see Doyoung walking away with a pretty lady in his arms. A rich one.

Taeil gasped for air, as he got up and sat in his bed, body drenched in sweat, hand stretched out in the air. Like he was reaching out for Doyoung to stop. Oh no. He got up, and reached for his phone. 

3:47 am

The phone's light shone on his face, like taunting him about his dream. Taeil frowned, and placed back the phone on the night stand. He ran his hand along his hair, which was tangled up in a mess. Taeil sighed, hard. He was trying his best to control his heart, and now he had let go of the leash that was holding it from falling in love. Yes, Taeil knew he had fallen in love with Doyoung. 

Taeil sat back up, and leaned  against the headboard of the bed. He bumped his head a couple of times, like punishing himself for doing such a foolish thing. But he was worried. He thought Doyoung was just a crush, he didn't expect to fall in love! He grabbed his phone, and decided to skip working at Doyoung's today. He was scared to see him after that dream.

Me:
Hi Doyoung! I don't think I could make it to work today. I am sorry

Taeil was exhausted, but he didn't feel like sleeping. So he got up to go take a shower. He then dressed in his outfit for the day. He then went to the kitchen, and made himself some eggs. He tried his best not to make noise as Jeno was still asleep. But he sighed, when he saw the younger's door slide open. 

"What's wrong hyung" Jeno asked, as he rubbed his eyes. Sadly for Taeil, Jeno was a light sleeper, so even the smallest thing such as dropping a pillow might wake him up. Jeno yawned, and took a seat on the table.

"Sorry Jeno... I woke up early and decided to make some eggs. Do you want some?" Taeil asked, looking at Jeno. The boy was  yawning again, while stretching his arms in the air.

"You sure woke up early" Jeno joked, as he laughed at his own comment. He then said that he would also like some eggs. "But seriously what's wrong. You've never woken up at 4am before."

Taeil just shook his head, and removed the now cooked eggs on a plate. He placed two pairs of chopsticks on each side. He then went and sat in front of Jeno, placing the plate between them. Jeno looked at him, giving him a message through his eyes that he knew Taeil wasn't ok. When Taeil shook his head, Jeno then left him alone. The two then ate scrambled eggs in silence. Suddenly Jeno chuckled. Taeil raised an eyebrow at him. 

"I just realised, that we're having eggs at 4am. This is so funny" Jeno said, food stuffed in his mouth. Taeil told him to first swallow his food, then laugh. The boy did so. Suddenly, Taeil felt his phone vibrate, so he took it out to check what was it. He got nervous when he saw it was a message from Doyoung. Jeno looked at his hyung, face almost pale. He wondered why he was acting like this for the past few weeks. While Jeno was thinking, Taeil decided to open the message. 

Doyoung:
whats wrong? everything ok? are you feeling well? does your stomach hurt???

Taeil unconsciously smiled. He quickly texted Doyoung that he was ok. Then he placed his phone back on the table, and when he looked up Jeno was smirking. 

"What" Taeil asked, stuffing his mouth with the remaining small pieces of eggs he knew Jeno wouldn't eat.

"You're in love hyung" Jeno said, and Taeil almost spat out his eggs. 

a/n: sorry this is a short chapter!!