Being Too Gay Isn't Bad At All

You closed your eyes, trying your best to get yourself to sleep, but as the sound of night crickets lingers in your ears, it reminded you once again that you are alone inside your room. You looked at the empty bed across yours and sighed as you remembered that no one would be sleeping there for tonight. Being the coward that you are, you quickly sat up and switched on the lampshade on your newly bought nightstand table beside your bed.

There – less creepy.

You lie down again and looked on your phone to see a new message popped up. 

Joyul 🐹

You never imagine at how quick you suddenly become once you saw her name popped up on your screen. Your fingers, that just became faster than the lightning speed, made its way to quickly tap on the new message.

You smiled as you turned off your phone

You smiled as you turned off your phone. You heard tiny creaky footsteps on the floorboards, rushing towards your room and you find yourself smiling unconsciously as you knew it's her. You sat up and patiently waited for her to come. You stared at the door as it slowly opened with a creaking sound, and there, you stared at the hamster like figure who appeared in front of you. She looked at you with a beaming smile as she closed the door behind her. She ran to you and slowly wrapped her arms around your waist to hug you. You hugged her back and slowly patted her head.

"I miss you," Yuri suddenly said which made you all flustered. It's not her first time to say this and definitely it's not her first time to see you today. The two of you just met a while ago in the practice room and both of you practically live under the same roof, and yet it still made your heart flutter.

"We just ate a dinner together," you managed to say while you are still in the state of gay panicking.

Her, saying that she misses you,

Her, hugging you tight,

Her in your arms,

These are all probably enough reasons (or maybe, too much) for you to go crazy, yet you are trying your best to hold it in and hide your gay ass self.

The two of you broke the hug. You smiled at her, although, deep inside, you are thinking that you want the hug to last a little longer, you still want her in your arms, but you didn't want to voice that out and embarrass yourself in front of her for sounding too desperate and needy for her hug.

"I'll be sleeping here for tonight then," she cheerfully said as she plopped herself on the bed across yours, which is Chaewon's bed, your roommate.

"Who said that you'll be sleeping there?" you asked which made her frown and pout.

Admit it or not, you just panicked because of that cute little action. You stared at her cute squishy face. You captured it in your mind, you never want to forget on how cute she looks right now.